Sebastian The Cat.

Sebastian The Cat.

A Story by Light

As Sebastian runs towards the secret hideout that him and Jacob agreed on meeting at midnight, Sebastian begins to pant heavily. Jacob is one of Sebastian’s best friend that he has been knowing since they were kittens.

“I wonder what Jacob wanted to talk about so urgent.”


Sebastian thought to himself as he slightly slowed down, because he was about to arrive at the secret hideout location. Suddenly Sebastian stopped walking because he noticed Jacob was crying. Sebastian was gradually confused on why Jacob might be crying.

“Jacob?!”

Sebastian raised his voice as soon as he noticed Jacob crying.

“Aye man what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”


Jacob began to bathe himself by licking the side of his paw and carefully wiping his tears. Sebastian begins to get himself comfortable by kneading on the bushes that Jacob and him were sitting on. Jacob stares at Sebastian in a weird manner then bursts up in laughter.

“Haha, are you serious dude? Do you still do that? Only kittens do that!”


Sebastian quickly stops then gives Jacob a slap on the face.

“Seriously tell me why are you crying?”

Sebastian resumed sitting on the bushes. Jacob shrugs and sighs. Sebastian continues to focus on Jacob as he explains the reason on why he is crying.

“I'm tired of the other Cats in the neighborhood. Picking on me because I'm an indoor cat.”


Sebastian growls and shakes his head then immediately gets up and gets closely in Jacob's face.

“What’d I tell you?! I told you that you should be grateful and happy for having a darn home with a family!”  


Jacob looks down in shame because Sebastian is right, why go hang out with the cool stray cats that are bad influence for him? Sebastian and Jacob have gotten into so many fights together with other cats and Sebastian cares so much that he tries to make Jacob understand that the stray life isn't the safest way to live, yes it’s extremely fun to go hang out in the streets but that life isn’t going to take anyone anywhere. Jacob begins to cry even more hard to the point where he’s sobbing. Sebastian awkwardly holds him in a tight hug.

“Come on dude, everything will be okay. I already told you that nobody is going to hurt you..”


Sebastian notices a cut on Jacob's arm.  

“How did you get that cut, son?”

Jacob tried to cover it and Sebastian prevented him to cover it. Jacob begins to run away and Sebastian chases after him and catches up to him easily.

“Jacob, STOP! Tell me, how the heck did you get that freaking cut?”


Jacob sighs while looking in shame.

“I never told anyone Sebastian, but the family that you say I should be grateful for are the ones who give me these cuts! They abuse me Sebastian..”


© 2016 Light


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was fun to read - the secret life of pets..eh

I have 2 black cats and when Jacob started talking to Sebastian, I have such a big grin on my face. I picured my 2 cats having a conversation like this.

It was so cute when you talked about the friendship the cats had for one another - really well put over to the reader.

Such a sad ending though BUT nonetheless it was a brilliant reading about a friednship between to cats.

Kudos to you - made me smile.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was fun to read - the secret life of pets..eh

I have 2 black cats and when Jacob started talking to Sebastian, I have such a big grin on my face. I picured my 2 cats having a conversation like this.

It was so cute when you talked about the friendship the cats had for one another - really well put over to the reader.

Such a sad ending though BUT nonetheless it was a brilliant reading about a friednship between to cats.

Kudos to you - made me smile.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 29, 2016
Last Updated on November 29, 2016
Tags: Cats, Self-harm, Sad

Author

Light
Light

Writing
Honey eyes. Honey eyes.

A Story by Light


Nala's Pride. Nala's Pride.

A Story by Light