Eternal

Eternal

A Story by Paege

It took all the courage i had to do what i was about to do. Or what i was supposedly abolut to do. I guess you could say it took all the courage i had to get to the point i was at because i was still very timid and wasn't sure if i was able to do it. But, i had the dreams, every night, hard, strong, powerfull dreams that shook me. I knew i couldn't deny it. I had to do it. But, then again what if what i was doing was wrong? What if it wasn't my fate? I couldn't bear the suspence. It was as if i wasn't in control of my own body anymore. Like, some outside force was propelling me forward, towards my goal. I was a movie fanatic, sitting in the old fashion chairs at the theater watching my life unfold. Like a suspence, i was at the edge of my seat.

Although my brain screamed, yelling to me that i didn't want this life, i couldn't stand it. The lies, the mistrust, the anger, oh how powerfull the anger. Such rage that lashed about inside me! Yet, there I sat peacefully watching myself go about doing what i did. I had tried before to free myself, free the anger inside. But, to my thanks, friends came and stopped me from doing something i wouldn't be able to regret.

Back to my body i slipped. Silently pulling my fears under the cold, icy, black waters of fear itself. I Just knew, knew what might or might not happen if i hadn't done this. My fears would have controlled me. But, why am i still dwelling on the past. For i am present and future. I stand for what is now and what is to come. Must i though unite with that of my other? The past. It chills me so. But, i know i shall never be complete. Not without the time; the time of yesterday.

My mind drifts and i have to push myself to stay focused. I was here for a purpose. So with a deep breath i stood, took a couple shaky breths and began to move my feet. My eyes stayed wide during the thought process of what i was about to do. Though i kept moving.

Finnaly, i was acctualy going to do it. Words danced across my tainted vision. My eyes blurred with tears but i focused on the words that nothing other than my brain had put. Smile. Hold. Trusting. Eyes. Ears. Mouth. My senses burned. Want. Safe. Forever. Touch. I shook as the last word whirled across my vision, pulling my to the present, and into the fueture beyond. Love.

With it, i pulled my hand away from my side i and raised it to tap on his shoulder. He turned slightly and, upon seeing my face, smiled warmly and wraped his arms around me. Finnaly those silly words were just that. Words. He was mine and i knew what it felt like. What love felt like. I was whole once again. Past, Present, and future, bound together in eternal ecstacy.

© 2010 Paege


Author's Note

Paege
Ignore grammer problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

((jaw drops)) "wow" is about all i can say. its simply amzing. so much emotion. and definetly something i can relate to.

Posted 13 Years Ago


So good. Immense emotion and a touching ending. It made me smile. Nice job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
wow...that was good...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2010
Last Updated on April 13, 2010

Author

Paege
Paege

Small Town, CA



About
You know my writings, you know me. You meet me at the beach, you know the REAL me. You meet my family, you find the roots of my insanity. more..

Writing
Me Me

A Poem by Paege


Pain Pain

A Poem by Paege