Thought process

Thought process

A Story by Paege
"

This is what goes through my head when I write.

"

               I always wonder what it would be like if every one knew the true me. What i did in my spare time, how creative i am, how sometimes i can look in the mirror and finally find a beautiful face staring back at me. My friends get me perfectly, but what about all those other people. What would they think when they find out that i am an artist? I emit my emotions through words, oh so many wondrous words! I cannot speak my mind to anyone, but i can breathe out every last drop of enlightenment and thought invoking consideration and confrontation onto sheets of blank paper. No one knows this but my friends and I. We are the only ones who understand this about ourselves. I always thought that other people felt the same way and did the same thing, but as i watch their actions and compile my observations i find that those that i know of are not like me at all. So would they think of me an outcast? Bind me in a fury of eternal social unrest? I do not know. Maybe they would be struck and inspired as my words seep into them. To watch their faces light up as they read the thoughts that constantly go through my mind each day, would most definitely paste a smile across my face. But then i wonder what they would come to say if i told them exactly how i come to think of these inspirational pieces. My mind is constantly telling me how i could put my thoughts and motions into words. Every thing i do or say, every thought process partying in my head, is spelled out--absent midedly-- into a story that will never be told. I feel different than the others that seem too caught up in their world full of modern technologies and the latest gossip. Sure i can pretend to be that type of person really well, and maybe that is a part of me, but i feel as if my creative thinking and that of my friends' is astounding in this world. Someday i really wish to expose my true identity to those who seem to underestimate me.

© 2010 Paege


Author's Note

Paege
I don't know of any one, outside of writers cafe, that is like me. An artist in which a peice of lined paper is the canvas and the words in my head are the paint. All i have to do is pick up the brush and start painting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on May 17, 2010

Author

Paege
Paege

Small Town, CA



About
You know my writings, you know me. You meet me at the beach, you know the REAL me. You meet my family, you find the roots of my insanity. more..

Writing
Me Me

A Poem by Paege


Pain Pain

A Poem by Paege