Love in new places

Love in new places

A Story by Kryptonite120613
"

Just random story time with littlered:D

"

“I love you” I said slowly growing a smile. I leaned in to kiss him, but he pulled away.
“What?” I said. I pulled back and looked at him. I could see it in his eyes.
“No… No please… I didn’t mean it…” I said slowly with tears forming in my eyes.

“I have to. We are moving to fast. I just can’t do this.“ He said slowly. I leaned up against the wall behind me, and slid down to the ground.

“I’m so sor-“
“Yeah I know you’re sorry. Every guy that breaks up with a girl is “Sorry” but he never really means it. You’re just going to hook up with somebody else in the next forty eight hours and we both know it.” I snapped. I had my face buried in my hands to hide my tears. He kneeled down beside me, kissed me on the cheek and left. I started to sob.

“Terri? Terri is that you?” I knew that voice. It was the guy that meant more to me then that jack a*s that left me just now.  I wiped off my face and looked up at him.

“Yea it’s me.” I said my voice cracking.

“What happened?!” His voice rose to the point he was yelling. I just pointed to where Luke had been standing or where was now standing with a new girl. That was fast I thought to myself.

“That jack a*s! He isn’t gunn-“

“There isn’t anything we can do Josh. Honestly there isn’t. He broke up with me and is hooking up with somebody else. We can’t do s**t about it.” I said cutting him off. He stared blankly at me.

“Terri. You can’t let him hurt you with out getting revenge or something.” Josh said slowly.

“Oh but I can. I’m going to go home and drown my sorrows with tears like every other girl and not do s**t about it.” I said tears falling again. Josh sat down next to me and wiped a tear. He looked me in the eyes and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back that’s what scared me.

“TERRI YOU ARE SUCH A W***E!” I heard an all too familiar voice yell. But I didn’t care. I had been waiting for this moment sense I met Josh. I pulled away looked at Luke smiled and said,

“And you’re a dirty b*****d not to mention a hypocrite because you were gunna try to hook up with that girl.” I smiled wider when she slapped him. Then I looked back to Josh. He smiled and gently moved a piece of hair from my face. I smiled.

“Terri I have always loved you.” He said

“I have loved you sense I saw you Josh.” I replied. He leaned in and kissed me again. I could hear people taking out their phones and snapping pictures like they had been waiting for this day almost as long as I had. I couldn’t help but laugh. Josh pulled away and started laughing too. We just sat there our eyes locked laughing like crazy. Then we kissed again. We were crazy in love. And didn’t care who saw or what anybody said. We pulled away and just stared into each others eyes. We laughed and smiled but didn’t say a word. People probably thought we were crazy. And we were. But we didn’t care. We were happy and didn’t care about anything. We let people think what they wanted and didn’t give a s**t. We stared in each others eyes and I knew I was in love. I knew Josh was going to be the one I grew up to love and live with. Grow old with that person.

 

          It’s weird how one minute your love with somebody and the next you realize you were completely wrong and your heart shouldn’t be that persons. It should be someone else’s. That person isn’t worthy of having your heart.

 

          Josh is my soul mate. Not Luke, Luke is a player who died last week in an accident. Drinking and driving of course. The rumor is he went to a college party and was trying to hook up with a girl and she denied him in front of everybody. So he stormed off and drove off in his car, and got into an accident. Life ends unexpectedly and there isn’t anything we can do about it. When somebody dies it makes you realize to treasure what you have. I have love and I plan to enjoy it, through the ups and downs. Through the most difficult points in life I know I will always have Josh and he will always be there for me and I can turn to him no matter what, and if we fight there is always the chance I will loose him so I never let the fight last long. Maybe 3 minutes before I’m in his arms crying and apologizing. Love is a story we write and we can’t change it but the ending is always unknown. Until we get there, whether its death or a new relationship. If it’s a new relationship it’s a new beginning. A new story, with hopefully a better ending. You never know.

© 2012 Kryptonite120613


Author's Note

Kryptonite120613
Ignore Grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on September 22, 2012
Last Updated on October 26, 2012

Author

Kryptonite120613
Kryptonite120613

About
My name is Meaghan I just got married and have not been on in forever. Please add my other profile as that will be the one I am logging on in. Thank you! more..

Writing