Mahlyenki Dyavol

Mahlyenki Dyavol

A Story by Kryptonite120613
"

Just something i had thought about

"

The room went cold. I heard a girls voice, it was high pitched and soft. Almost as if she was a child. Then all of a sudden she was there. Small, thin, her clothes were ripped, her hair was a mess.

“Hi” I stumbled out. She just smiled. Her eyes black like midnight then the world went dark. I tried to talk but nothing would come out. I could hear her giggling, which quickly escalated to a cackle that I never thought I’d hear from what looked like a six year old. She sounded as if she was thirty in just a few second. I rubbed my eyes and the world was still black, like the deepest depths of the ocean. She cackled more. I lunged to where I thought she was at to only slam into a wall. I felt an oozing dripping down my face. I could only assume it was blood. She laughed louder. I became furious, I charged towards her again, only to smack into another wall. There was a loud bang. I head some glass shatter and I stumbled backwards and hit another wall, more glass shattering and more blood dripping down my face.  The world’s sounds started to fade, as a whole I died off. The last sounds I heard was a girl singing, the last things I felt was blood dripping down my face. Then I ceased to exist.

© 2013 Kryptonite120613


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on June 23, 2013
Last Updated on June 23, 2013

Author

Kryptonite120613
Kryptonite120613

About
My name is Meaghan I just got married and have not been on in forever. Please add my other profile as that will be the one I am logging on in. Thank you! more..

Writing