Everyone feels...

Everyone feels...

A Story by Kryptonite120613

Everybody feels like they arent worth it. Everybody feels like they arent cut out for life at all. But does anybody ever feel like the belong? No matter where they are?  No matter what they do? They always fit in? I know there are the "popular" people but do they alwa feel like they fit in? We all have a group of friends we stick close to but what about the people who go and spread to diffrent groups? What about the people who dont have just one personality? Do we ever consider how our choices effect them? Do we ever consider how our choices are going to effect anybody? Seiously think abot it. Do you ever think about how the choice your about to make right now effects the person sitting next you? I dont think anybody really does. I dont think when people declare war they ever think about the families they could tear apart the people that are going to die or anything besides money. I dont think anybody considers feelings when making a desicion.

© 2012 Kryptonite120613


Author's Note

Kryptonite120613
Ignore Grammar and Spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on January 6, 2012
Last Updated on January 6, 2012

Author

Kryptonite120613
Kryptonite120613

About
My name is Meaghan I just got married and have not been on in forever. Please add my other profile as that will be the one I am logging on in. Thank you! more..

Writing