Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Izzy

A mystical, light blue mist streamed through the air in the dark forest. It looked as if it was visible wing; spirit like. The mist winded through the trees, the sky showed a darkened violet with grey like clouds hovering, the full moon shined lighting up the sky along with the blinking stars. They were various sizes, a few rocketing across the the night sky.

Nice night. But, something was bound to happen. To someone, at anytime.

A shriek of high pitch laughter echoed through the darkness, the mist was now speeding quickly towards the laughter. The mist reached a hidden, and abandoned castle. Moss was growing between the grey stone, vines were hanging from the towers, the draw bridge chains were rusted tight as the bridge was permanently lowered. The mist glided into the castle; it heard the laughter again as it filled the empty corridors.

The mist finally entered the hall of the laughter. There, a young woman sat in a throne, leading up to it was a tattered red carpet and the golden outline was fading. The woman was pale, her skin almost transparent, and her hair was dark, curly brown. She wore a black gown that had a deep v-neck, the gown reached below her feet which were occupied with evergreen wines twisting up her ankles and halfway up her calves. The gown had long, wide sleeves as well. A white string was zig-zagged up the v-neck over her chest; the string corresponded with her grey-purple eyes. Her dark gown represented her soul. Dark and cold.

Slowly, the mist unfurled into a human body shape. The spirit was a woman. Her knee long dress was torn and one strap was missing from her shoulders. Her hair was long and wavy, it looked wind-swept. She traveled barefoot. Her ghost-like features made her look haunting, but, little did the people who saw her know that she was just a kind spirit.
The spirit approached the dark woman and knelt down, "Your Majesty," it spoke in a rather quiet, peaceful voice, "I have news brought to you from the Wizarding Kingdom."
The woman's lips curved into a mischievous smile, "Go on..." she spoke rather intimidating and seductively.

"It's time." the spirit said finally looking up at the dark woman.

"Wonderful..." she spoke in a dark voice, slightly hoarse, "May the Wizarding Wars officially begin."


© 2013 Izzy


Author's Note

Izzy
I hope you liked the Prologue! I worked hard on it, I would like to introduce the cast of this that I had in mind:
Sawyer Wyile: Matt Lander
Dexter Storm: Ross Lynch
Quill Thompson: Emma Roberts
Lyndz Nickelson: Leven Rambins
Morrta (the dark woman): Kristen Stewart

That's all for now! Please rate, friend and review! Check back for updates!
~Izzy xx.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't wait for the rest of this story. This sounds so exciting!!! Please continue this master piece!

Posted 8 Years Ago


You did a great job with the prologue, I really like how this story is going. It seems very interesting. I also like your description - I can picture the images in my head - the mist, the castle, the woman in the dark gown and all, which is good. If this was a movie, it'd be one definitely worth watching, aha. :) I will be looking forward to the next chapters!
Keep up the good work, and please never stop writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Izzy

10 Years Ago

Andy~,

Aw, thank you! I'm only 13 so, I want them to start their adventures when their .. read more
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
honestly dude/dudette, Kristen Stewart can't act to save her life. Perhaps Lucy Hale, Jessica De Gouw or Mila Kunis can play Morrta.

KMU

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Izzy

10 Years Ago

Jamal,

Well, Lucy Hale was my other choice. And fwi, Kristen is an amazing actress; we .. read more
Love it Izzy c: you did a very good job, i can't wait to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great intro, both mysterious and attention grabbing. Your descriptions were great as well and I loved how you described the woman, she seems mighty pretty.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013
Tags: the wizarding wars, enchanted, prologue


Author

Izzy
Izzy

South Yorkshire, Doncaster, United Kingdom



About
Hello! My name's Izzy! I'm here to write till my hearts content! I am 13 and turning 14 on the 11th of August! I am very excited! ∞Adventure Time∞ ∞One Directon—Larry & .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)