Mystical Message

Mystical Message

A Chapter by Lively

On their 13th birthday, they all received lots of gifts but 1 gift was different from all. The gift was a tin-wood box having a letter inside it. There was no name of the sender on the box, the box was very old and the letter inside it was also tattered. Yet they were very eager to open it.  What message did it contain?

On the mesmerizing hills of Solitaire lived 4 teenagers. They were friends and had many things in common. They shared same birthday, had magical powers, were loved by everyone in the village, lived in church and were orphan…

Spadille was a very wise child and his decisions reflected his decency. Hearty was a girl of dreams and her heart was filled with love, love for everyone. Diamond was a boy of values. And Clubs was a girl with Einstein’s mind, full of knowledge.

Finally Hearty opened the box. She read the message:

 

 

They couldn’t understand what it was and thought it was delivered to wrong place. It must be for someone Mr. Aces. Meanwhile, the father of the Church arrived and saw the letter.

Hearty: I think it is mistakenly delivered here.

Father: NO, my child it’s for you, for you all.

Hearty: Is this present from you?

Father: No, it’s from God.

I am only his post man. You are to teach this world a great lesson but before that you yourselves are to learn lots of lessons. Your journey will begin tomorrow. I will pray to get that you get your destination.

 

Father exits.

All the children are surprised. They yet couldn’t understand the situation. Each of them took it differently.

 

Diamond: What does all this mean?

Clubs: The paper seems old.

Spade: All this amazed me.

Hearty: It seems adventurous to me. May be we are to get some precious or majestic stone.

Spade: No it’s not that.

 

Throughout the night Diamond, Hearty and Clubs kept thinking about it: What type of journey? What type of lessons? What is the way to our destination?

But something else was in Spade’s mind. He was focusing on the sign only.

 

Next Morning (On the Breakfast table)

Spade: What do you think that sign did mean?

Clubs: I have read a lot of languages. I am sure it is not an alphabet.

Hearty: Its not the symbol of love, and neither the symbol of some other thing or place.

Spade: It may be a map.

Diamond: I don’t think so. If it were this, it should have 2 ends but it doesn’t even have one.

 

[Father enters the dining room and asked them to pack their bags. They had only 13 days to complete their task. It was the first day and the 53rd day is Christmas Eve.]

 

Children went to Father to bade good bye and get his beat wishes. They also pray to Jesus too.

Spade (asking God while praying): Today a new journey is starting, a journey about which we know nothing. Neither we neither know its beginning nor end. Father was the postman of the task and we are the completer. But you will remain the main doer.

Diamond: You have given us this task and now you yourself will help completing it.

Hearty: We will try our best to complete this task. Just give your blessing and love to your beloved ones.

Clubs: You are the creator of all creatures. My mind is all set to do service of its creator.

[They exits]



© 2011 Lively


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It sounds this will end up being a good plot, but it was a bit confusing. I did like how you added a picture to it, though.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very nice writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 2, 2011
Last Updated on July 2, 2011


Author

Lively
Lively

India



About
I mostly remain confused about my own ideas and about life. more..

Writing
Meaning of Sign Meaning of Sign

A Chapter by Lively