Confessions

Confessions

A Poem by LivingDeath
"

Been working on my music. Havent posted in a long time, thought I'd share some lyrics. Will be posting a few songs :P

"
I dont know how I got here Why this road has been so long, But the words that I remember yeah Are written in this song, Do you feel it in the rhythm Though the beat has carried on, That the past is pullin pages Just to see if we'd be strong; (so) Sing along as I begin These thoughts are made from broken sins, All these things I cant forgive I'm dancing now--- ---But lifes to quick, Take my hand before I quit I'm falling now--- ---I can't forget, The things you said before I left That echo to the days ahead; (but) Would you see that side of me Behind my walls of sanity, To see a soul erased by time Thats screamin out 'Just let me free', (yeah) Let me seize my destiny Escape these chains of terrony, To find the way it's meant to be When walking forwards--- ---Through history; (yeah) One year, two year--- ---Three years, four (yeah) How many tears till you're wishin you had more, But I don't know how to say it So I'll write it in this song, And give you all the lyrics So your heart can sing along; (so) ~~[Chorus}~~ Do you feel it in the rhythm As the bass begins to roar, And it's tearing through your mind Just to say that you can soar, Open up to new beginnings Cause in life theres so much more, When you're singin--- ---I'll be grinnin As we're running to the stars, (yeah) All our scars are who we are Find your heart and raise the bar, Life is full of battles Will you fall behind--- ---Or lead the charge.

© 2015 LivingDeath


Author's Note

LivingDeath
Review and fav if you enjoyed it. Comment if you didnt, criticism welcome :P lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's Well written . well done

Posted 7 Years Ago


I like most of the song, but do not know unless I heard the music if I would like the chorus part. Valentine

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like the words. I can feel the music.
"As we're running to the stars, (yeah) All our scars are who we are Find your heart and raise the bar, Life is full of battles Will you fall behind---"
The above lines were my favorite. Thank you for sharing the excellent song and poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

518 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 9, 2015
Last Updated on January 9, 2015

Author

LivingDeath
LivingDeath

Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada



About
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." ~Kurt Cobain. Wasssup guys! I am me, if you want my name, ask me for it. Life in every breath, is my motto. 22 years old, living .. more..

Writing
Stardust Stardust

A Poem by LivingDeath



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Regrets Regrets

A Poem by Tate Morgan