Angel

Angel

A Poem by LivingDeath
"

I wrote this one day as i was thinking about the one i care most about in my life, my girlfriend who i love and miss emensly. I didn't follow any rhyme scheme, but i hope you still enjoy. This comes from the heart.

"

God has thrust an angel into my arms, an angel of joy and happiness. He gave me this angel once already, but I was undeserving of a girl so beautiful and fun and he took that angel back causing an emense sorrow. I regret not being better to that angel, because without her, I am without a heart. I gave her my heart, and with it she walked away. God took her away from me and it tought me a leason i will never forget, and now God is giving me a second chance, thrusting that angel back into these open arms. This time I am ready. I will not disappoint God. I will treat this angel the love she deserves and the respect that is needed. This angel still beholds my heart i gave her the first time and it will remain hers till death do us part. God has thrust an angel into my arms, an angel of joy and happiness, an angel I will love Forever and Always.

 

© 2009 LivingDeath


Author's Note

LivingDeath
To my Beautiful soul, i will love you forever and always into eternity just you and me.... please comment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on March 17, 2009
Last Updated on March 17, 2009

Author

LivingDeath
LivingDeath

Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada



About
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." ~Kurt Cobain. Wasssup guys! I am me, if you want my name, ask me for it. Life in every breath, is my motto. 22 years old, living .. more..

Writing
Stardust Stardust

A Poem by LivingDeath