Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Toby's last night

Toby's last night

A Story by Lock
"

It started out as just a joke. It was anything but in the end. Toby didn't deserve what happened to him. No one does. Do you know what made it worse? I laughed when I was doing it. He cried and cried.

"

It started out as a normal day. Little did I know that it was the day my life turned around.

I was eating lunch by myself as normal. Then the cool kids came and sat beside me. I had never been so happy in my life. Guess what? They TALKED to me! At first, they were asking how I was and how my classes we’re going. Then It got more private and creepy. I remember one of the questions being, “Are you alone Friday?”. I never understood what they were getting at. They asked me to follow them. I did. They brought to a clearing where a lot of the teachers went to smoke during their breaks. In the middle of the clearing was a kid being held by 2 jocks. I knew the kid, he was a friend from second grade but we don't really hang out much. That was when I knew what was going on. “Punch him”, was all he said. Nothing else, just 2 words. Punch him. “Punch him” he repeated. Toby looked up at me with pleading eyes. I should have just walked away. But I don't. I threw the first punch and Toby crumpled to the ground. Everyone cheered. I wish I could say that was it. But it wasn't. I was so excited and desperate for attention that I threw a second punch, and a third, and a fourth. At this point we were all laughing. Except Toby, he was crying and crying. I don't care. I kept on throwing punches and loved the attention.At this point he was on the ground bleeding and broken. I walked away with the other guys not throwing a second glance at Toby.





    I started hanging out more and more with the popular kids. I hate to say it, but they changed me. I started doing bad things. Such as getting into fights, stealing from candy shops, bullying kids online, you name it. After a while, me and 2 other kids (The twin brothers jason and Jack) decided that taking money from kids was not enough. We decided to hit a house. We stole from a women that had nothing. Took the last items that she had to remember her husband. You know how much we got for all of her items? $40 Bucks! That’s it! We ripped everything everything out of her house, and her heart. For $40 bucks. So we hit another house. This one had much more money and valuables. We got a total of $945 dollars. I wish we stopped their. Because the next house would change my life forever. I have already forgot about the whole Toby incident. It was around 12:46 at night and we heard that the house was empty for the night. We entered very quietly not making a noise. So far so good. When we went into the first room we found $400 bucks in a closet. After that, we hit the next room. Then the next. We had a total of $2000 Dollars by now. We should have just gotten the hell out of there. But greed did not let us. We went down to the basement hoping to find some more cash. We went downstairs to see Toby waiting their. We will never forget what happened that night. He was sitting on a stool with a noose around his neck. He was frowning when he saw us but not a bit surprised. We dint even get to speak before he jumped off of the stool. We just stood their not knowing what we just witnessed. A 14 year old kid is now hanging in the basement in front of his bullies. Jason was the first to scream. Then we all joined in running away as fast as we could.

I will never forget what happend that night.

© 2019 Lock


Author's Note

Lock
Ignore any issues for I am just a 13-year-old kid who is going through a very hard time with my family getting divorced and all. I find pleasure in writing.
Hope you enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 3, 2019
Last Updated on March 3, 2019
Tags: Story, Toby, Lock

Author

Lock
Lock

Writing
Innocent Innocent

A Story by Lock


Never Alone Never Alone

A Story by Lock