Never Alone

Never Alone

A Story by Lock
"

"Sometimes strength comes in knowing your not alone"

"
I was 6 when my parents divorced. The amount of yelling was rididculous. I was hiding in my room petting my dog frantically, hoping that he could make it all go away and we could go back to being a happy family. It was never the same after that day.
I 4 years living with my mom before she died of cancer. No one could track down my dad. I was sent to a foster family. They din't treat me well. Even though they said they we're happy to help, I could see right through there lies. They say me as a disease. When we got to the couples' house, they spent the next hour telling me about rules. It started out as normal rules such as no running, no throwing anything in the house, etc. After that, they sent me to my room. Nothing much, grey walls, matress on the floor and a table with a lamp. On the table was a load of old newspapers. I went to my new bed, and stayed there for about an hour wondering if they we're even going to bother coming up to talk to me and learn my interests. After another hour of waiting, the door finally opened and there my new parents were standing there looking at me like I was a waste of space. They asked me what my story was. I told them everything. There look of dislike changed to a look of pity. Then they told me to follow them. I followed them to the garage. They told me to get into the car. They brought me to the ice cram shop. I could not believe my eyes. They bought me a large ice cream cone. Then we went for a nice walk on the dike. I had never been so happy. I cherised every moment with my new family. Then I realized everything was going to be all right.
I've never been so wrong in my life.



Want part 2? Tell me in the comment section down below! Thanks for reading!

© 2019 Lock


Author's Note

Lock
Ignore grammar issues for I am just a 13-year-old kid that only finds pleasure in writing.

Should I make a part 2?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on March 3, 2019
Last Updated on March 3, 2019
Tags: InspiringStory, jackson, Lock

Author

Lock
Lock

Writing
Innocent Innocent

A Story by Lock


Toby's last night Toby's last night

A Story by Lock