Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Ashheart15
"

When you play withe Fire... what happens next?

"

What is Evil? something dark? something that lurks in the dirtiest corners of society waiting for a chance to lure people away from the light?


No one can really say, after all those who come face to face with true evil never survive to talk about it. the line between good and evil is so thin, so fragile, it is easy to step over without even realizing what you've done.


Let me tell you something, there is no one on this world or any other whose never crossed that line. Take myself for instance, you think that I was always the magnificently feared man you know today?


Eric Fairless! People tremble at the mere sound of my name, they run for cover at the slightest whiff of me on a dry summer breeze. I am without mercy, without love, but not without a soul.


I am a man of great power, an Elemental, someone with the ability to control one of the Elements. I wonder, by the end of this tale will you be able to guess which of them is my slave?


My mission is a noble one, one that was not started out of bloodlust. Elementals are dangerous and the only way to be safe is to get rid of them all. How? well don't let me spoil the surprise.


Let me tell you of the embers that gave way to the flames. Let me show you what happens when you try and put out a raging inferno.


When you play with fire, you get burned.



© 2016 Ashheart15


Author's Note

Ashheart15
If you have not read my novel Elemental I suggest you do so before reading this. This is a side story for the main antagonist. This story contains SPOILERS for events in Elemental.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on December 5, 2016
Last Updated on December 5, 2016


Author

Ashheart15
Ashheart15

Perth, Western Australia, Australia



About
I am a 20 year old writer from sunny Western Australia. I enjoy drinking a ridiculous amount of coffee and staring at blank Word documents. Otherwise I write horror short stories and have just comp.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ashheart15


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ashheart15


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ashheart15