Meeting my Password

Meeting my Password

A Chapter by Lonely heart

I still remember that day when I encountered him for the first time. I was in my early sixteen, the age when your neither a kid nor adult, it was the first day of my college: new place, new people. Everything was so different from school. Scare had started residing in my heart when I heard his voice from back for the first time. The scare that once had taken over my heart vacated and made room for cheerfulness which was in his voice. The cheerful heart wanted to take a peek at the person whose voice was so sweet enough that it felt calm and secure in a place where only strangers surrounded me, when it did! A tasty delightful smile was served. At the site of his smile my heart started to build a palace inside it for this prince charming, who filled my eyes. Just few smiles where enough for my heart to let him reside in it.

A wish to speak to him was the only wish I wanted to wish if I was given a wish by an Angel. When the session ended when he walked towards the door, with no sense of mine I had followed him, like a small kid behind her mother. He had turned towards me! Heart just skipped a bet seeing him up so close to get a gauze at his sparkling eyes. But the fear that he knew I followed him was about to give a heart attack. But those words where is our next session? relived my sole. That instance I was lost in his eyes to realize what that voice I fell for asked me. He had bent his eye brows down; with tone which you use only for friends to reminded me his question. I answered swiftly that I had no idea about. As soon as he got what he wanted he stood for a second with nothing to say.

I tried to introduce myself to him so i could keep him there for few more seconds fearing he would go away, I know i would have followed, even when his arrogant know it all attitude told knows it all from the class intros, didnt notice the arrogance but enjoyed his presence.

Latter I stayed by his side as we both where of the same combination. Sessions had no trace of itself. I got to spend whole day with him, It was the time when I needed it to go slower than a snail but it went shiftier than a bullet train. The day had ended with the sadness of heading home without him, I speak as if my mom would have allowed a boy into the home.

The whole evening and night at the home had passed with his thoughts years ago not knowing one single feeling would open me up to so many emotions. And today I sit here waiting for him with the setting sun.

With the setting sun the dusk was peeping. I sit here on the bench seeing the cheerful kids play the games that once I loved playing with my Password. Today I am here to meet him once again in my life after a very long time. He is the Password for my life as he was the one to unlock all the emotions that I feel now, maybe that is the reason, his name is the only key for my privacy which unlocked all the sites I had ever visited till now in the world of modern technology.



© 2017 Lonely heart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have put my heart in writing it

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
1 Review
Added on February 2, 2017
Last Updated on February 2, 2017