FallIng Down ~ with no will to get up

FallIng Down ~ with no will to get up

A Poem by lonewolf225
"

A poem about a girl who has been bullied to death by people who hardly knew her.

"
As she falls to her knees with no hope for the world,
Death bobs and weaves throughout the earth,
For all of those she holds dear have been oppressed and exploited for their morality.
With brutality, they say, it was just a joke, as if her mentality was a game to be played,
As she tries to slip away from all of the troubles of the world and the sinners whom have had the audacity to call her, a "loser", or a "failure", when she never knew the definition of family, and never will know the definition of love, all she's ever known are the word of the silver tongue liars who have only called her imperfect, or told her that nobody would ever love her, as she takes the bottle of gleaming pills in her palm her fingers tremble, she fumbles with the lid but manages to open the bottle, she presses the cold bottle to her lips and gives a last thought about the life she's about to leave behind, with one big swallow she drowns her sorrow and she fumbles to her bed, for all they have said and done will be covered by subtle "sorries" that will never bring back her parents baby.

© 2015 lonewolf225


Author's Note

lonewolf225
I was inspired to write this after I read a article about a teen who was bullied to the point where she killed herself. I hope you guys understand the writing. Tell me how you feel about the piece below in the comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it. It really gets into my heart

Posted 8 Years Ago


lonewolf225

8 Years Ago

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!!
WolfyZara

8 Years Ago

your welcome
really powerful and interesting piece...i like how ur writing is so deep... :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


lonewolf225

8 Years Ago

Thank you!! I'm glad u like my writing! :)
ObSeRvEd

8 Years Ago

you welcome and yes i really do

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 6, 2015
Last Updated on May 6, 2015
Tags: Sad, depressing, teen

Author

lonewolf225
lonewolf225

IN



About
I am 15 and from Indiana, I didn't start to pick up writing until here recently, I am also a huge book fan and will always enjoy a good read. more..

Writing