Abracadabra!

Abracadabra!

A Story by Jason Scott
"

A couple who performs magic on the side run into trouble when one of their acts go a awry.

"
ABRACADABRA!


Tiffany and Todd were a forty something couple that made money on the side performing magic, usually at adult functions. Tiffany was the magician while Todd was her assistant. Tonight the couple had a potentially lucrative gig at an upscale bachelorette party!

Tiffany was dressed to the nines in a alluring magician outfit. Her ensemble featured a black top hat that complemented a cropped black blazer with coattails. She wore a dressy white blouse that was accented with matching gloves and a white boutonniere pinned to her blazer. Sheer black stockings ended with black strappy high heel ankle boots. Todd was dressed much more simply in a tight fitting black and white shirt and black shorts, complete with a bow tie.

Both Todd and Tiffany were attractive. Tiffany was simply stunning in her magician outfit. Standing at a statuesque 6' tall with legs for days. Her appearance was further complemented with a beautiful mocha skin tone courtesy of her bi-racial background. She had a winning smile to go along with her pretty face that was made even cuter with freckles. Simply put, Tiffany was an alluring woman. Todd was somewhat short at 5'9” But he more than made up for it with his lean muscular build and full head of wavy brown hair. Tiffany teased him that the women at the bachelorette party would be pawing all over him.

They arrived and were greeted affably by the women at the party. Todd being more shy and quiet decided to wait backstage. But Tiffany was more of the outgoing type and mingled cheerfully with the other women, who offered her top shelf drinks left and right. So by the time Todd and Tiffany made their way to the stage it was obvious that Tiffany was moderately inebriated, causing Todd some concern.

The duo stepped onto the stage and were greeted with raucous cheers. Between the alcohol and male strippers that had just left the stage, the women were stirred up into a frenzied fervor. And as expected Todd found himself the recipient of lecherous gestures and catcalling. If he had ever wanted to know what it felt like to be a piece of meat, he now knew. Tiffany stared back at her assistant with a good-natured epicaricacy.

Tiffany began performing some basic magic tricks. But it was quite obvious that weren't going to have to work very hard to please their inebriated audience. As they cheered everything they did. Feeling a bit frisky Tiffany aimed her magic wand at Todd's shorts, causing them to drop to his ankle revealing his boxer briefs! Humiliated Todd quickly pulled them back up. His face burning beat red as the women laughed and hollered.

Finally it was time for their crème de la crème magic act. Tiffany would shrink Todd down to a tiny size, an act they performed many times before. She waved her magic wand over him as she spoke the magic words and poof! He was reduced to a tiny size! She picked up his tiny naked body and held him in the palm of her hand for everyone in the audience to see. This was the one part of the act that embarrassed Todd, although he was really too small for anyone to clearly see his nudity. Impressed the women applauded enthusiastically.

However because Tiffany was really buzzed she was feeling a little extra daring and confident. “I will now swallow my assistant alive and bring him back out of me unharmed!” This bold announcement caused the rowdy women to gasp with eager anticipation.


But this caused Todd to worry. Sure they talked about this magic trick before, but they never actually practiced it. Todd was hoping that Tiffany wasn't serious. But when she held him high over her head and opened her mouth wide, Todd felt a sense of panic rush through his body. He desperately tried to plead and reason with Tiffany, but there was no way she could possibly hear his diminutive voice. She let him go, sending Todd falling into her wide open mouth.

Todd landed softly on Tiffany's tongue, but she didn't outright swallow him down. Instead as the drum roll played she toyed with him for a bit. Swishing him all over her mouth and batting him around with her tongue. She even teasingly nibbled on him with her molars, causing Tiffany to giggle knowing she was likely scaring him. She pushed Todd through her lips and then quickly slurped him back into her mouth like a wet noodle.

Finally with a quick flick of her tongue Tiffany swallowed Todd. He slid effortlessly down her throat head first and landed in her stomach with splash, joining the copious amount of alcohol in her belly. Tiffany opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue, and let out a loud “Ahhh!' Proving she had indeed swallowed her boyfriend which drew cheers from the party goers.

“And now!' Began Tiffany. “I will get my boyfriend back out of me!” The drum roll started up once again as Tiffany waved her magic wand over her stomach as Todd waited patiently. She spoke some magic words but nothing happened. She tried again but to no avail. And that was when it hit her, she didn't know the magic words!

Realizing she screwed up big time Tiffany's pretty face flushed with embarrassment. Not knowing what else to do she self consciously threw her arms up into the air and shouted, “Ta-da!” The women in the audience were all too drunk to realize she majorly messed up and gave her a standing ovation.

Meanwhile poor Todd was beginning to get really nervous as his skin began to tingle from Tiffany's stomach acid. And several minutes later when Tiffany's stomach began to digest Todd alive it dawned on him that she didn't know the magic words and he wasn't getting out. Despite his unfortunate fate Todd tried to think positively. At least the women really loved the show.




© 2023 Jason Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

71 Views
Added on July 6, 2023
Last Updated on July 6, 2023
Tags: magic, awry, shrinking, mishap

Author

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

St. Petersburg, FL



About
I enjoy short story writing. I welcome criticism. I simply want to share my writing. I initially started posting short stories on Facebook that I called "Snipits" Because they were VERY short in lengt.. more..

Writing
Hero Hero

A Story by Jason Scott


Vacay Vacay

A Story by Jason Scott