dreams of instinct

dreams of instinct

A Poem by Steven

To all I listen for my subconscious benefit, for all the future problems that need answers.
For a time of impertinence in pretending interest; I willingly seek it further.
Even with fruited benefits my situation of impossible share of the mental circus prancers.
The strife is never new and sleepless success always balanced on a breath of tither.
Maybe the issue of the solved nature becoming the others unsolved nature fears the new start.
Below the above audience of the time in a forsaken obstruction of any other's other.
Hearing is before the others seeing of the purposed curse set apart.
All the actions and knowledge used from constant repurposed hindsight in time for supper.
Concern for the basic intricate, i would like to strive and succeed.
In the end i accept the intricate fear of basic life.  

© 2023 Steven


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poetry is bearing fruit of your offerings.
I love it.

Posted 4 Months Ago


Our instincts tell us a lot; our hunches are there for a reason, some call it the little voice. They are Part of the subconscious and for our survival.
You wrote wisely.

Posted 4 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 16, 2023
Last Updated on December 16, 2023

Author

Steven
Steven

havelock, NC



About
I write stories that will tell me how people are from there questions and responses. don't know how to get this dang picture right side up! more..

Writing