Light in_exsistence

Light in_exsistence

A Poem by Steven

Black smithing conseptualism conceptuality to conceptualization.

In every change of the 2500 Fe and C alloy.

To me and to be the strength am he laying it on edge foundation.

No shadows yet in the dark or moments of change from the human machinery.

Being absent on the social periodic table is nothing to me when it takes two to be me.

My presence is atomic ill never change my 26 spot.

I'm various with variations tools, or carbon with a stainless past when you see the shine it's me you Wana be.

Suppose I'm tested or on a off day I have nick names for all 1095, 110v, 189, and cpm 3v from the thought knot.

Future kings from blade retention, heros from durability classification, justice from my purification.

Only I know what your made of and how bad your hurt, I never mix words just leave the scars.

They always have to make me sing, cause I'm a product inception completion through quench quantification.

Every peace of me is a handle with care, even old cracked and falling apart. I'm still a univers of violence broken off from from thought cars.

© 2024 Steven


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lots going on here that is relevant to the author . I hope you handle all that with care.

Posted 3 Weeks Ago


Steven

2 Weeks Ago

the beginning is the process of the creation
Sami Khalil

2 Weeks Ago

All true and well said. Thank you kindly.
Sami Khalil

2 Weeks Ago

Wow! Highly informative and useful; we take those things for granted.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
1 Review
Added on April 4, 2024
Last Updated on April 4, 2024

Author

Steven
Steven

havelock, NC



About
I write stories that will tell me how people are from there questions and responses. don't know how to get this dang picture right side up! more..

Writing