my precious lean six sigma

my precious lean six sigma

A Poem by Steven
"

something i love that everyone else hates

"
betterment in a lacerated debauchery set aside by the many surface thinkers. talk and talk, the words I use don't have meaning for the ones its meant. self examination no longer is a part of society, living for the other in any opportunity of self gain. its evident ive survived past my due date. Most improvements will never be considered or used in the sake of never before. living as a never before its a befitting rift of compromise, seeing how the bizarreness chance of death failing. what is to do if the "do" will never be an "if" when the choice "what" comes? speechless segments lack the depth of convincing illumination rings upon the tones sound barriers. the human brain is only skin deep until you take the dark tarp of society off to see the true nothing. my none is the sum of any and all to come. what can the done be? i dont have right sequence of generic thought to fit the conversation ability. my fault is the distinguishing detail that keeps the drift to help me feel the wind from the windless. forcing the life of confusing mental lack luster im smiling reactive sadness in a frowned set prepared moments that any betterment could have lived in.          

© 2024 Steven


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lots of good contemplations on life, death and marriage. So many wise lines to quote. I like the concept of the dark tarp of society.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Steven

2 Weeks Ago

sami,
i took a class called lean six sigma years ago. everyone under values it i work with. b.. read more
Sami Khalil

2 Weeks Ago

Your are a thinker; you go to the roots of things. Well, their loss, your gain.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Added on March 22, 2024
Last Updated on March 22, 2024

Author

Steven
Steven

havelock, NC



About
I write stories that will tell me how people are from there questions and responses. don't know how to get this dang picture right side up! more..

Writing