inception conception of the self civilities

inception conception of the self civilities

A Poem by Steven

My brightest lackluster is the measly attempt of self importance in positions of absence when i lack the definitions meaning. 
Maybe the internet frontier has the last good answers no one else knows but publishes none the less.
Heading the direction i need to at last seems to only make sense during the right song and the mood it's entertaining.
Wear and the torn of the ageless mind ive grown old trying to temper the priest of the mental night still missing to bless.

My words toward and further for the many few.
How can yourself be right in your own due process?
When can the over judged understand the point of justice when the knowledge leaves you with no clue?
It does seem, it does meet standards, and it obvious.

A lot of lots are bought for the taught in best thought, aught lyrics, and death's caught.
The no secret is the failed search for mystic adventure anyone can see or hear but never own.
The dark silent ship in my souls indifferent sorrow or happiness cause it hasn't a name just a disruptive expression of faught.
Empty streets and blue screen homes filled with the imported media morals trapping them in the pit they ve been thrown.

 

 

© 2024 Steven


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on January 27, 2024
Last Updated on January 27, 2024

Author

Steven
Steven

havelock, NC



About
I write stories that will tell me how people are from there questions and responses. don't know how to get this dang picture right side up! more..

Writing