Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by TheOutsiderChick

"Hello?" I pick up the phone, still sleepy.

"Izzy?" I hear man's voice, a very well known man's voice.

"Gosh, Jeremy, it's early." I yawn and look to clock on the table. 06:07.

"Sorry, I just... For me it's time to wake up." He chuckles nervously.

"And? What do you want from me so early?"

"Can you meet me at 4 in the park? The same place where we had this... accident?" I bet he's biting his lip right now.

"Sure." I smile. Maybe Elisabeth was right. I need to give him one more chance.

"Cool. Bye, Izzy." I cn imagine smiling him right now.

"Bye, Jers." I call him in old nickname. Before he ends call, I hear him chuckle a bit. I take a look at clock. 06:09. I still have a time to sleep. I yawn again, close my eyes and fall asleep again.

***

"How it is going?" Elisabeth gives me full attention while I make some coffee for few early clients.

"Gosh, you're stalker or what? How do you even know that something is already happening?" I roll my eyes.

"Tell me everything, girly." She chuckles and pokes me lightly.

"He asked me to meet him today at 4, in park, the same place where we had this so called "accident"." I mimick.

"Oh my God!" She yells. "You will meet him!" People turn their head to her side.

"Nothing to look at, coffee will be soon." She grimaces at them and turns back to me.

"It's not a big deal." I shrugg.

"It is! You will meet him! It's already starting, Izzy." She winks me. "At first you will meet him, then talk, then you'll be like friends, then he'll kiss you, send you red roses-"

"Okay, okay, I get." I cut her off. "You're saying that I and Jeremy will be together. How? He was school's badass for like ages! He could pick every girl he wanted then. How can I know that the same won't repeat again, huh?"

"Just give him a chance, okay?" She passes me few white cups. "If you won't try, you will never know. Don't be that scared. You're not a little girl anymore."

"Mm, yeah." I mumble.

***

"Hey!" He smiles at me. It's already 1 minute past four when I'm there.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late." I bite my lip nervously.

"Damn, Iz, it was only one minute." He rolls his eyes.

"What you want now?" I ask him and sit down on a bench.

"What do you mean, what I want? I want to talk to you. And I want you back in my life." He smiles shyly and sits near to me. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm working in cafe, I live in quiet nice apartment and... my life is perfectly fine." I try to sound careless.

"Are you single?" What the heck? Is that all he's thinking about?

"Yep."| I pop the "p".

"Why?" He asks.

"You're too curious, Jeremy." I roll my eyes. "I never liked someone enough to date him, okay?"

"Mmm, yeah, get it. I was just... you're right, too curious."

"It's okay." I give him small smile. "And what about you? How's work, relationship?"

"I'm English teacher." He smiles at me shyly. "And... relationships that I had never ever were serious. I had had one night stands a lot but... I've never been in love."

"And why it's like that?"

"Because I can't forget you. Everytime I have sex with some random woman, all I think about is you." I blush furiously but he continues. "I've tried to forget you like billion times but it always fails. I remember how we were doing crazy things together, how we talked about everything... That was before I turned into idiot, of course. I became bling back then." He face-palms himself. "I was looking at other girls who had enourmous breasts and tons of make-up one their faces and... I forgot that the most beautiful girl I already had but... I lost her. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yeah, now I do." I put my hand on his and smile nervously.

"But before I ask you, can we start again... Do you ever felt something between us?"

"Of course!" How can he even ask that? "I was crazy about you but you never saw it. And then you started to turn into school's most popular guy who dates all "hot chicks" and I started to hate you. And until this moment I really couldn't stand you. You broke my heart. You ruined our friendship and it never turned into something more."

"Izzy? Can we start again? Please?" He takes my both hands in his big, warm ones.

"Jers, it's stupid question." I smirk. "I just said all that and.... yeah, I really want to start again."

"Great." He smirks back.

"Great." I mimick him. Then for a moment we both just look in each other's eyes and say nothing. I feel how he leans closer and then his soft lips meet mine. I've waited for this moment so long! I kiss him back pasionately and bite his lip for an entrance. When he lets me, I deepen our kiss and quietly moan in his mouth. He pulls me closer and hugs me.

"You really missed me, I see." He chuckles when we both broke the kiss, catching for breath.

"Hell yes!" I breathe out.

"That's.. nice." His hug gets tighter. "I never want to let you go." He kisses my forehead. "I wish I could change all those years back then but I can't. So I'll just try to make every moment right now amazing."

"Uhuh." I mumble and close my eyes. I wish I could just sit there on his lap with his arms around me forever. I've never felt so safe with someone else. I've never trusted so much someone else. Only Jeremy could make me feel like this. Only question - how long this will continue?



© 2014 TheOutsiderChick


Author's Note

TheOutsiderChick
Hey. ;) I'm back. I was away for a very, very long time but I decided that I will probably continue this book. :) Time to party, hehe, right? I can swear to you that I will update often but I will try, I promise. :) xoxo, ILY.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 8, 2014
Tags: girl, new york, young adult, cindrella, story, romance, boy, love, kiss, best friend, cafe, job, city, work, bad boy, shy


Author

TheOutsiderChick
TheOutsiderChick

Latvia



About
*15 years old but much smarter that you could think of my age. *I love to write. :) *My favourite movie is "Silver linings playbook". *I love Nirvana. Kurt was amazing. :)) *I play the guitar an.. more..

Writing