A battle, the inevitable.

A battle, the inevitable.

A Poem by LostLovely
"

Murmmerings that emit from my mind. I let my fingers type and sit back while I am erased and all that is left are the words on this page.

"

Standing strong against the sea, I welcome myself into thee. I embrace my sorrows and release the past, welcome dawn for this to shall past. I swallow my pride and stand up to the enemy. Fighting forever, forever against me.I am my own demise, so do not patronize, as i sink into the depths that I have created. A doomsday forever admitted me into my own asylum. I have done this tomyself and I have brought myself here. There is no end to this agony that is all but exploding from me. Quiet your face and quiet your fears. All will soon come about, well and still, my dear. Stay calm and true to yourself, then you'll find me there. I'll be in the back of your mind, whispering nonsense into your ear.

© 2013 LostLovely


Author's Note

LostLovely
I'm not sure why I do this, but I sort of blank out and allow my mind to do the talking. I type faster than I write, so this is unedited. Feel free to do so for me!(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on April 15, 2013
Last Updated on April 15, 2013

Author

LostLovely
LostLovely

About
I'm a complicated woman. I live my life day by day and take things step by step. I have an Easternized way of thinking and don't get along well with others. I have a poet's soul and I think that that'.. more..

Writing