Deep hurt

Deep hurt

A Story by LostSoul2014

I feel lost in this world. I have recently fallen into a deep state of depression and I am trying to find a way out. I dont know what to do with myself anymore. What is the purpose of my existence? Why have I been placed on this earth? What is so special about me that I am still living? I have turned away from God because I dont feel that he can help me any longer. I keep getting told that he doesnt exist and that he wont solve my problems. I am all alone and I have no one to turn to. No one can understand how I feel. Will talking to someone put my mind at ease? I want to tell someone what I am feeling but I am afraid of the reaction I will recieve. Do I just keep these feelings to myself and suffer in silence? I long for an answer as to why I feel the way that I do. Why do I become depressed so often? It seems that I am depressed for no reason at all. I can not explain why I feel the way that I do. My heart is slowly being ripped out of my chest and I cant fight back. I have an empty feeling in my stomach all the time. I have an unexplainable feeling in my chest and it wont go away. I dont know what to do. Who do I turn to? Who can make the pain go away? Who can make me happy again? I try to cry but my body wont allow it. I have lost the ability to shed a single tear out of sadness, anger, or any other emotion. My mind is turning blank. My body is becoming numb and I dont know how much longer I can hold on. What do I do? I want this pain to go away. SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE! I am down on my knees begging for help. I am dying on the inside.

© 2013 LostSoul2014


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very good! I really like it and hope u feel better soon. Your writing really expresses the fear of being alone and wanting help that seems unavailable to you. You wrote this perfectly and I love the words. They flow together like they were sewn that way. And even with the tiny capitalization errors, it's still visible what you are trying to portray as you think. I'm glad I read this and hope you are getting the help you need now. It's a terrible thing to loose hope like that. But I'm glad you're expressing how you feel through writing. ~Love Me


Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 28, 2013

Author

LostSoul2014
LostSoul2014

CA



About
I love writing. It helps me to express emotions that I otherwise am not able to physically express. I want to become a writer and I want people to see my writings and give me their thoughts. I want pe.. more..

Writing
Hurt Soul Hurt Soul

A Story by LostSoul2014