Why live in fear?

Why live in fear?

A Story by LostSoul2014

I have been told many times that each day is a new beginning yet happenings from the past have been brought up countless times. I still feel that I must make right all of the things that I did when I was younger. There is a side to me that no one knows. No one can fathom the thoughts and memories that are forever seared into my brain. I want to let go of the past but it seems like I never will. I am forever going to suffer with what I have done. Even though it brings me pain, I dont regret the things which have occured. Everything that I have experienced in my life up to where I am now is what has molded me into the person I am known as today. I dont live my life in fear of death. When it is my time, I will go willingly because I know that I can not control what nature has planned. You can not control everything that happens in your life. It is not physically possible. Sometimes, we must let go and just live life to the fullest extent possible. People in this day and age tend to be afraid of the smallest things. I fear nothing. I smoke everyday and when I drink, it gets worse, but I do not worry about getting cancer. Why you ask? Because something is going to kill me one of these days and when death comes for me, I will be ready. Wether I take a bullet to the head or I get pulverized by a train. Like I said earlier, when it is my time to leave this earth, there is nothing that I will be able to do that will stop it from happening. I am going to live my life to the fullest extent possible and I will not fear the fatal consequences of most things that I do, because what kind of life are you living if you constantly live in fear?

© 2013 LostSoul2014


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like your descriptions and can feel each emotion you're trying to portray. It's really deep and very brooding. I like the ending a lot,
' I am going to live my life to the fullest extent possible and I will not fear the fatal consequences of most things that I do, because what kind of life are you living if you constantly live in fear? '
Powerful words.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 28, 2013

Author

LostSoul2014
LostSoul2014

CA



About
I love writing. It helps me to express emotions that I otherwise am not able to physically express. I want to become a writer and I want people to see my writings and give me their thoughts. I want pe.. more..

Writing
Hurt Soul Hurt Soul

A Story by LostSoul2014