" Sally"

" Sally"

A Story by Losy Waleed
"

" Don't judge on people by wrong"

"
Since 10 years ago, there was a cute baby was born in a simple town called "Sally".
Sally was a very beautiful girl with pure heart.All people in the town loved her very much, but for sorry Sally was born without the ability to hear anything. This thing never caused a problem to her parents, they loved her more than anything and they lived together without pain. One day, new family joined to the town to live in. Unfortunate, this family wasn't cute at all. This family was tough and avoided every one in the town till the old woman seen Sally. Sally grew up day after day, and started to realize her nature without any opposition to our God. Her family learned her to thank God for everything. At the helloween night, Sally passed by every single home in that town and gived them candy and chocolates. But when Sally passed by the newest family who came lately to her town, everything in Sally's life changed. ( the conversation)
Sally: knock, knock, knock
Old woman: what do you want!
Sally: in her mind "I can't hear her, what should I say".
Old woman : Are you sick! Silly girl.
Sally: I came to give you some candy and chocolates.
Old woman: I don't want.
Sally: sorry I can't hear you.
Old woman: thought Sally making fun of her, then she slapped her heavily on her ears.
After that, Sally fainted with blood outed from her ears.the old woman frightened from what happened, she wanted to hide everything in front of her house. She spent all night thinking about that girl. In the morning: she opened her window and listened to the conversation of people, they talked about the girl who wasn't hear anything, she is in a hospital in coma. Doctors said she won't be able to awake again. Old woman "oh my gosh, this girl was.. Was.. wasn't kidding. God what should I do". Then, the old woman decided to be silent all the time. After 4 month, Sally back to her home but this time, Sally's ears were available to hear. Sally wanted to thank the old woman about that. But unfortunately, the old woman thought she came back to revenge, and when Sally knocked to the old woman's door. The old woman slapped her more heavily but this time to hide the evidence and the motive of herself. Sally fainted again but this time her heart stopped and dead. She was there to thank the old woman but the old woman wasn't cute with her. Sally's family came to the old woman's house to thank her too. But suddenly, they found their daughter dead and the old woman vanished.
The End,

So guys tell me what's the lesson you have been learned from this story?
we should judge on people through what we see?

© 2017 Losy Waleed


Author's Note

Losy Waleed
Ignore grammar problems, please!
What do you think of this story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on August 24, 2017
Last Updated on August 24, 2017

Author

Losy Waleed
Losy Waleed

About
In love with writing stories, scriptwriting, and movies. My world maybe as close as fiction. To be clear, I can give you the wise when you need it. I can give you the hope which will help you to l.. more..

Writing