The Scream

The Scream

A Book by Loubilou
"

Banished from the family home, Jack spends his days doing his sisters chores and his evenings are spent in his shed with his only friend Rat. A flash in the forest sets fate in motion for Jack.

"

© 2016 Loubilou


Author's Note

Loubilou
Hi - I am working my way through my first edit, sometimes its difficult to make time to do this whilst managing my life. I decided to publish some of my work in hope that your reviews will inspire and motivate me to work through the edit at a more regular pace.

Thank you for reading.

The Scream is a working title and I have been working on this book for around 24 months, my inspiration is from my young niece and nephew.

I have written the book to the end, and I am in the process of my first edit - to structure the story. And, whilst I am correcting some grammar as I go along, it is secondary, at this stage.

I am interested in your view of the story and whether you find it interesting.

Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on July 28, 2016
Last Updated on July 31, 2016
Tags: Story, Children, Child, Fantasy, other world, banished, universe, Jack, Ellie-May, Megalynn, Ramus, Rat, Adventure, Shed, world, planet, beings

Author

Loubilou
Loubilou

SHEFFIELD, Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
Hi - I've been writing this story for a long time now, inspired by you nephew and niece. I would appreciate some feedback on the story. Thank you in advance. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Loubilou


Two Two

A Chapter by Loubilou


Three Three

A Chapter by Loubilou