Welly - Story i started

Welly - Story i started

A Story by Louisa.Warren.
"

Just how it all started between Welly and his woman

"

I stood by the bed, my nostrils flaring at her. She was fighting back tears as hard as she could but not succeeding. In the end a sob broke out of her and she collapsed wildly to the floor.

“Get up!” I yelled at her, my heart breaking at not being able to hold her close to me and tell her everything was fine. But it wasn’t, and I couldn’t.

“I’m sorry Max!” She spoke through her tears, and I was surprised to find that she called me by my first name. How did she know it? It’s not like I told it her… This relationship was all lust and no talking, there was no way I could have told her. But I kept my mouth shut, focusing on the bigger picture.

“How come when we first started, you were fine with everything; and now with no apparent reason you’ve just dumped me, out of the blue. We were fine! It’s what we needed!”

I waited for her to answer me, unsure whether she heard me through all her crying. Her long brown hair covered her face, making it hard to see her true delicate face. It was hard to see the little line of freckles which covered her nose, her bright blue eyes which would beam like underwater car lights if were happy, her beauty mark right below her mouth and a little to the right. Wow, I thought to myself. I’ve fallen in deep.

 

This isn’t how I planned it. I didn’t plan to have feelings for her, apart from the desire of course. It was just that one night, I saw her there playing pool with a friend. The way she would lower herself down holding the cue was incredible, stunning. Her hips curved out from her waist like a goddess and her breasts were unbelievable through her short black top. But her smile topped things off. It was the way she laughed with her friend, cheering her on as she scored and reassuring her teasingly when she missed. It was when they finished the game that her friend got a call, then hesitant as to whether she should leave or not. She soon left after the drop dead gorgeous woman told her to go; ‘I understand, now go on!’ was her exact phrase. This left me with an opportunity to make my move. But with a lady like this I couldn’t use my normal moves; those were for the little inexperienced girls who knew nothing of class. I had to use all of my charm and knowledge to win her over. And of course confidence, which a little whiskey helped me with.

I had two little whiskeys and when I finally went over to her, I knew something wasn’t right. Maybe it’s because she wasn’t there… My mind hadn’t processed it as I looked around in exhilarating speed. In a matter of seconds my heart slowed down thumping. She wasn’t there. I was walking out of the pub, head down and ashamed that I couldn’t have done it sooner, when a gentle hand patted my back.

“Excuse me?”

I spun around, careful not to go too fast as I might frighten her. I knew it was her, it was her voice. My heart thudded and I had no idea what to do next. I froze, never having this experience before. What was wrong with me today?

She was looking at me, me! Her dark hair fell past her shoulders around to her elbows. Her smile was like a drug, it left me smiling and I couldn’t stop looking at her.

“I saw you eyeing me up all night,” she told me, watching me carefully and still smiling. “Was there anything you wanted to say?”

Still frozen into the ground, I managed to stutter in a whisper, “Yes.”

She said nothing, waiting for me to go on. I tried.

“I was wondering if you would go out with me tomorrow night.”

“Well, I was supposed to be meeting an old friend tomorrow…” She eyes me up and down, then a sexy smile spread across her lips. “But I’m sure something can be arranged.”

That was that. We exchanged numbers, not needing to talk; our smiles did that for us.

“But if I go out with you, you have to promise to talk, won’t you?” She joked.

I took a deep breath, mimicking her tone. “I will try my hardest. I’ll drone on and on all about my totally amazing life if you want me too…”

“Oh! Sarcasm I see, I’ll have to be well prepared…”

“I hope you are.”

She smiled. “Bye then.”

With that she was gone. Out the door with her little skirt moving left and right as she swayed, I stood there with a goofy smile on my face, wondering what had just happened.

 

It wasn’t then that I knew. It was on our date the next day. She �" her name was Lucy �" had come straight out with it.

“There’s something I need to tell you before we start.”

She was referring to the meal, which I had booked as soon as I knew it was happening. I arrived on times for the first time in my life. To other girl was worth my full attention, but Lucy was. She had arrived five minutes late, silly with girls but classy with her. She wore a stunning tight fitted red dress which sparkled in the light. It dripped down to her shoes, she looked like an A-list celebrity. Natural make-up and her hair in a bun, I couldn’t help but gawp. Even the men around me were staring at her, and the women were obviously jealous. We were seated and presented with a menu when she spoke.

I met her gaze and nodded, “Go on.”

She fidgeted in her seat, uncomfortable with the silence of the room. I didn’t notice, however thinking back it was quieter then how a normal restaurant should be.

“You look like a ladies man, am I correct?”

I flashed a smile and nodded.

“Well, I thought that we’d keep it light and simple. No feelings, no words like love and all that other crap. Just us, enjoying the moment, alright?”

I nodded again, sensing that she was not quite done.

“Because there’s something I haven’t told you.”

Silence.

“I’m married.”

I looked at her, no disgust rising at all. So what? Just because she’s married she should tie herself down forever? Especially at a young age like she was, the only disgust I felt was for the man who gave her this death sentence.

“That’s fine,” I said to her, my hand reaching out to take hers. “Just you and me in the moment.”

She flashed me one of her sexy grins and at that minute nothing else seemed important.

 

But now was different. Still crying and pouring all her tears onto the floor, all I could do was watch.

“I can’t do this, not to my husband. He loves me! And I betrayed him, how could I?”

Anger rose from inside of me, a spur of the moment thing.

“What, we’ve been sneaking around behind his back for… four months now and it’s until now that you realise what you’re doing is wrong?

 

© 2010 Louisa.Warren.


Author's Note

Louisa.Warren.
Please tell me what you think :)
The writing style mainly.
Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on January 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 25, 2010

Author

Louisa.Warren.
Louisa.Warren.

About
I Hate spiders which is why i'm silently screaming as one is walking all over my mouse right now... I've got one which has been sleeping (unless they can cling onto doors when they're dead) just above.. more..

Writing