Chapter #1

Chapter #1

A Chapter by Lovely Rose Star
"

It's just the beginning, and the quartet are getting ready for what they think will be the greatest summer ever.

"

"For the last time Ivie, you can't eat peanut butter with oranges!" Franklin argued with Ivie for the thousandth time.

"I'm sorry, but think about it: orange with peanut butter, the perfect taste of sour and sweet" Ivie argued back.

"Sounds like a taste for disaster!" Cash added. Everyone laughed.

"Come on guys we need to get back to work, I want to get an A+ on are last assignment of the school year." Izzy chimed in. They were working on there last project for the year and they were more excited about daydreaming about their summer vacation then finishing there school project.

"Okay, so it's settled: We present our presentation, wait for the bell to ring, and BAM! Beaches and museums here we come!" Cash said in a little to much excitement.

"Yes, but remember, we meet at the park at approximate 5 P.M." Izzy had to make her point, so everyone was there at the right time. Luckily they all muttered an agreement. Except for stubborn Franklin, who couldn't hold back his thoughts.

"Wait, so we have to walk-all the way to the park!?

"Franky it's just a block away, and if it bothers you that much; then just get a ride from your parents!" Ivie argued back.

"Fine! I'll guess I'll walk." Franklin said, but his friends all snickered. Then Unexpectedly, Cash ran his hand through his black hair, and gave that twinkle in his eyes that meant that he was up to no good (again), luckily, everyone knew when he was up to no good.

"So, I've been thinking about the cities, and places were supposed to visit, and thought: Why not go and see are all time favorite band in Arizona?!" Cash exclaimed.

"No. Way! Did you actually get us concert tickets to 'The Golding'!" Izzy squealed at the top of her lungs. Everyone screamed in unison.

"O.M.G! This is going to be the best summer ever!" Ivie squealed.

Yet, did they know that this summer vacation would change their world forever.



© 2017 Lovely Rose Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting start so far! I like the character development so far keep up the good work.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Added on August 10, 2017
Last Updated on August 10, 2017
Tags: Fantasy, Fiction, Adventure, Superheros, Superpowers, Funny, Drama, Summer


Author

Lovely Rose Star
Lovely Rose Star

About
Hi, I'm Lovely Rose Star. I love to write, read, and listen to music. I love writing about fiction and fantasy. more..

Writing