Why i love you

Why i love you

A Story by Cheyenne Delay

I think I've finally figured it out, all those unanswered questions I've asked over and over for all these years. I finally know why I love you. I know I may sound crazy and I'm sure if anyone but I knew about this obsession I'd for sure be living life in a nut house but I guess its the secrets that keep me going. You see I've been thinking a lot lately and I kept asking the lord why I loved you why he couldn't just take all these feelings away, and as I was lying there it hit the answer to all my questions. I don't love you because you are what I want I love you because you are everything I hate. I hate that you're not around, I hate that you don't talk to me, I hate the way you smile because it warms my heart, I hate the way we fight, I hate how you never cared where I was or what I was doing, I hate it when you party, I hate that you are reckless, I hate that you are so far away from me, but most of all I hate that you don't love me. I guess it is true opposites do attract.

© 2020 Cheyenne Delay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That last line just hit me hard.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very interesting perspective!

Posted 3 Years Ago


The below lines are very true.
"I guess it is true opposites do attract."
I believe we need challenges. People with opposite views do tempt us. Thank you my friend for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 2, 2017
Last Updated on July 17, 2020

Author

Cheyenne Delay
Cheyenne Delay

Morenci, AZ



About
😊 sometimes I let my pen do all the talking more..

Writing
Endless Endless

A Story by Cheyenne Delay