Lost love

Lost love

A Story by Cheyenne Delay

My heart longs for you even knowing that you'll never be mine and something inside me pushes me your direction every time. The days seem to drag as the years pass on by yet my mind refuses to forget you. Though I push through just trying to move on in hopes that the fire that burns inside for you will finally be extinguished. See this bed is never empty but I continue to feel so lonely because no woman could ever make me feel the way that you do, and I crave the warmth of your embrace as if you were the drug and I the addict. Im beginning to feel a bit crazy my life has been consumed by this fantasy in my head and its killing me slowly.





You see I cant seem to find the words to tell you how I feel, and the harder I try I've watched another year go by. I just can't seem to tell you its was never you but me young, dumb, and terrified. I didn't know what love was or how to cope with the feelings inside my love for you grew stronger but I feared yours would soon die. My heart aches for you, and most nights all I seem to do Is cry. My heart awaits for you even if it beats for the last time.

© 2021 Cheyenne Delay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on December 2, 2021
Last Updated on December 2, 2021

Author

Cheyenne Delay
Cheyenne Delay

Morenci, AZ



About
😊 sometimes I let my pen do all the talking more..

Writing
Endless Endless

A Story by Cheyenne Delay