To the woman i've become

To the woman i've become

A Story by Cheyenne Delay

To the girl in the mirror who stares back at me no matter how hard you try you can never count them all. I see the way you look at them and I know it hurts but it will always be a reminder of the past. I want you to know that you are stronger and though you may not believe it you are worth it. I hear you ask god why you had to be so weak, and crying to your mother about how you are going to tell you baby boy how his mother hated herself so much she felt she deserved the pain. I see it in your eyes all the restless nights fighting back the urge you've been two years clean, ooops you slipped you caved in to your addiction or should we call this relationship an obsession. But don't let the scars define you. You are strong, you are beautiful, you are loved, you are wanted, you are needed, and you have a purpose. Baby girl all I'm saying is don't you dare let depression win!

© 2020 Cheyenne Delay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good encouraging words!!

Posted 3 Years Ago


Although these negative thinking patterns are hard to break, just taking a small step towards a new path can really help to increase your mood and your positive energy. Great self analytical share ... Bless you! :-)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2017
Last Updated on July 17, 2020

Author

Cheyenne Delay
Cheyenne Delay

Morenci, AZ



About
😊 sometimes I let my pen do all the talking more..

Writing
Endless Endless

A Story by Cheyenne Delay