Mystical Powers

Mystical Powers

A Chapter by WackyWombat02
"

In this chapter, you will be introduced to the main characters, you will also learn about powers, and how they affect people.

"

Chapter 1


          I've always had a problem with dreams. For the past three years, anything I see in my dream come to life. Scientists like to use me as an experiment to their investigation. They said that I have a power that what ever I dream, comes to life. So whenever something bad happens, people blame me. I don't blame them. Once a scientist named Joel, asked me if I wanted to go to this boarding school, and meet people like me. So I agreed with it, and that is where I am now.


      All the teachers there, hates me. They say I am not like the other kids, I'm a monster. One time a teacher called me a monster in front of the whole class! I was so embarrassed! Good thing that kids at my school don't bully people. Jasmine, my best friend, always stands up to the teachers who do things like that.


     I should be sleeping right now, like all the other kids, but the principle told me that I'm not allowed to sleep anymore because he is afraid something bad will happen. The last time I had a dream, someone broke into the school, and used the lunch lady as a hostage. Ever since that day, I'm not  allowed to sleep.


    Sometimes, I do fall asleep in class because I do get tired. But one day, I got caught, and the punishment at my school is five hits across the face. But if you do something really bad, it gets much worst. Jasmine wakes up, and says," I know you are tired, so you can go to sleep, and I won't tell"

"Really, you will do that?" She shakes her head, and falls back to sleep. I turn toward the wall and cover up. It is just seconds before I fall asleep.


                                    ***********************


   "Hey, wake up," I hear Jasmine say. "The principle wants you." I look at her in disbelief. "Does he know I went to sleep?" She shakes her head. "I am sorry, but you had a nightmare, and now the school is on lockdown. He said he wants me to wake you up, and tell you to go see him. Please don't rat me out." I look at her, and say," I can't promise. She shakes her head, and opens up the door.


    I walk down the hall to the principal's office. I knock three times, then I hear him say," Come in."

"You wanted to see me," I say shaking. "Yes, you disobeyed me. I told you not to sleep for everyone's safety. Then, you go to sleep anyways. You do know what this means, right?" I shake my head. " Come here he says. I walk toward him. He pulls his hand back as far as it will go, and slaps me. "Oww, I say. He pulls back again, and hits twice this time. I scream. He pulls back one more time and hits twice again.


    "Now," he says. "Go get ready for your classes." I walk out of the room, and head back to my room. I open the door, and Jasmine stares at me. "So, what happened?"

"Well, I got punished. I Don't think I am ever going to sleep again. She shakes her head, and heads back to bed.



© 2014 WackyWombat02


Author's Note

WackyWombat02
Please correct me on any spelling or grammar mistakes. I am trying to prove everyone wrong who says I will never be an author when I grow up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on March 13, 2014
Last Updated on March 13, 2014


Author

WackyWombat02
WackyWombat02

Modesto, CA



About
I'm 12 years old. I love writing and reading. I enjoy watching movies. My favorite fandom is Divergent! more..

Writing