28   29   Enlightenment and Ma'at

28 29 Enlightenment and Ma'at

A Story by cbell
"

An enlightened slave will rise from the pit to the palace in thought, spirit, and body.

"

Ma’at and enlightenment go hand in hand.

An enlightened slave will rise from the pit to the palace in thought, spirit, and body.

There are infinite levels so lets begin.

Enlightenment is awareness of higher powers.  

We can only serve one harmoniously.  

Light, darkness, and nothingness are all sources.  

Love, Truth, and Forgiveness are weapons and tools.

Ma’at is the conduit, the road, the way, or the river.  

All religions sprout from Ma’at.  She is not foreign or forbidden.  She is simply everything.

She is over 10,000 years old but most people easily see Her relevance to the future.  

She is our mother, our first teacher.  She prepares us to walk without her in seasons of drought.  

Being in Her presence is a blessing full of Mana, Spiritual Fruit, and Epiphany.  

As above so below.  Our thoughts guide our actions and our collective actions construct reality.

Spirits guide our thoughts.  We may not be able to stop thoughts but we can stop or switch spirits.  Focus on what you want manifested not on what the enemy throws at you.

Let it roll like water off a ducks back.

Wickedness can not stand in the Light.  So darkness blinds many with light.  

How lost are we when our darkness is light, when we serve the root of all evil?

The shame, anger, and fear associated with blinding light entraps everyone.  

The question is in nothingness can you find your way back?

Press reset.  Let each sunrise emerse and nurse you.

Allow the night to adore you.  Shine from within nothingness like a charged solar cell.  

Find rebirth backwards and forwards like Abba, Yaway, and Amma.  

Create your own personal religion without leaning unto your own understanding.

Find truth, justice, order, balance, harmony, reciprocity, and propriety within the conduit of Ma’at.

Live.  And let Live.  Love and appreciate suffering that pays passage to greater blessings with joy.  

Learn to appreciate the suffering of others that try to point out pitfalls and third eye blind spots.  

Follow in your ancestors majestic footsteps like ants following elephants and vice versa.

There is abundance in the gardens of Ma’at.

Find your way back to the brotherhood and sisterhood of enlightenment with obedience to the 42 laws.    


28)  I have not caused disruption of peace.

29)  I have not acted hastily or without thought.


© 2013 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on September 28, 2013
Last Updated on October 7, 2013
Tags: enlightenment

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing