America is a corporation

America is a corporation

A Story by cbell
"

From an unpublished book - Spiritual Journey Into Greater Love

"

America is a corporation formally known as a plantation. Our slaves range from prison and mental inmates to corporate slaves and police that know they are enemies of love, truth, and forgiveness.


I see a future where money is obsolete. It will finally be proven over and over again that the love of money is the root of all evil like war, poverty, and crime.


International bankers are psychopathically addicted to the love of money.

They benefit from their elitist ancestors' investments in slave ships, then plantations, and now corporations sucking the poisonous tits of the federal reserve banking cartel.


Presidents have been assassinated for opposing the powers that control the Position of the President/CEO of America.  Kennedy tried to abolish the federal reserve banking cartel and was dealt with. You can see Obama’s butthole clinch when asked about the federal reserve banking cartel.  When it is not safe to speak the truth, fascism/evil will be in control.

This means the nation to which you pledge allegiance will be moving into greater darkness with your paid help.  The heads of resistance will be humbled unrighteously or murdered with authorization from the NDAA Obama signed quietly.  

High tech lynching will be more violent and open to sending messages to the rank and file trying to move up the filthy ladder of darkness.  Corporations will become more fascist trying to take more of our civil liberties and pursuits of happiness.


We can remain sane and free with Mandela meditations, or seek freedom like Joseph sharing prophecy instead of magic.  We can holler like John the Baptist headless in the desert. We can have church as normal knowing our alms are void and filthy to Yaway-Jesus, Love, Truth, and Forgiveness.  Anger, Fear, and Shame will mold us until we seek to remove these seeds of evil from within our mirror that appears to be external and separate. What angers us is only a symptom of a deeper more personal anger.  No one except yourself has the power to make you angry if you know yourself, are conscious, enlightened, and/or discerning.


We must take plantation and corporation, to loveration.  The only way to remove the cancer of the love of money is to love the people.  It must begin with the people loving themselves. Liberty comes from education and enlightenment.  Liberty comes from a higher power we all have direct access through Forgiveness aka Yaway/Jesus.


www.Loveration.org   #Loveration  

© 2019 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on February 18, 2019
Last Updated on February 18, 2019

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing