Slave Ships Named Jesus

Slave Ships Named Jesus

A Poem by cbell
"

Uncontrolled Anger

"

I add Ma’at because Love, Truth, and Forgiveness created slave ships named Jesus.

To defeat anger know that nothing can make you angry and you can't think wisely or prosper collectively with uncontrolled anger. You choose to react to things that remind you of what you are doing wrong. Make mental or physical notes of what makes you angry. Step back and meditate. Observe the observer seeing patterns in your behavior. Know that you are in control of how you react. Choose to seek, serve, celebrate greater and evolving unconditional Love, universal Truth, and irrational Forgiveness which defeat anger, shame, and fear. The true enemy is a trinity of anger, fear, and shame. Love, truth, and forgiveness is a weapon wielded with love. Forgiveness has the power to cast hot coals on your enemies head. Truth has the power to cut deeply. Read The Art of Peace by the founder of Aikido and know that you can't injure your enemy without injuring yourself. And everything is spiritual... Can't win a spiritual war by killing flesh. Take ten deep breaths when you feel violent impulses. Ask yourself, "Why am I angry in the mirror of knowledge of self?" Know thy self, heal yourself, love and forgive yourself. Seek the spiritual fruit of Galatians 5 and count all suffering as joy. Memorize and meditate on Matthew 23:12. Describe your safe place in meditation. How does it look, feel, smell? The more detail the greater your relaxation. Read or YouTube Joy Degruy, Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome. Get better every day by removing triggers and seeds of anger with forgiveness for self and others. Plant seeds of spiritual fruit so you have enough to share with the needy. We are all spiritual children seeking greater love. Read the poem Anyway Mother Teresa made famous. Do all of this and you will be ready to suffer and count it all as Joy. Death has no meaning unless you are lost. Close your eyes. Imagine a world in a bubble. A world of your choosing. If it is full of Love, Truth, Forgiveness, Justice, Righteousness, Order, Balance, Harmony, and Reciprocity follow it and ignore the thousands of bubbles all around you. I hope you can feel the ancestor’s Love. They have sent me to speak to some and be mentored by others. I have no preference for teacher or student. I seek brothers and sisters gifting Loveration.org. It will be the bubble we keep to serve and celebrate 9 Principles to create a renaissance synergizing and manifesting our shared vision. Loveration.org is a 501c3.

© 2019 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yo, a*****e: this is a writer's site, not your pulpit. You don't attract people to your cause by attacking the beliefs of others. That's neither reasonable netiquette, nor sensible preaching.

But that aside, your writing sucks:

• To defeat anger know that nothing can make you angry and you can't think wisely or prosper collectively with uncontrolled anger.

Seriously? didn't you learn to use commas in school, or that a sentence has one, and only one subject?

• You choose to react to things that remind you of what you are doing wrong.

I do? You know me that well? And you think "react" means to feel anger? Didn't your teachers give you the basics of express your views clearly?

This is a writer's site. You really should be better prepared.



Posted 5 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Added on February 13, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2019

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing