Internal bigot

Internal bigot

A Story by cbell
"

Even if we are not aware of it, we all have an internal bigot.

"

Anything we do that helps our community online and off will be sabotaged like Marcus Garvey’s Black Star Line, like Black Wall Street in Tulsa.  Tap my phone, eavesdrop on my keystrokes.  

Our marches are infiltrated by soldiers causing violence to be blamed on the peaceful.

Our websites are overcharged and under protected.  

Even if we are not aware of it, we all have an internal bigot.

It encourages us to be good sambos, cotton pickers, and house negroes.

400 years of American style slavery have conditioned us to heed a massa that’s been dead for generations.  

Some call it PTSS but I don’t think there is a pill for post traumatic slave syndrome .  

The blues and the gospel worked for some.

Others were killed by friendly fire for fear of mental illness.  

One white woman claims rape, 10 of my ancestors hung like “strange fruit.”

“The Bluest Eye,” hinted to the ugliness 400 years of slavery grew within us.  

At the end of “slavery” in the 1850’s we were not given counseling, food stamps, or medicare.

To cleanse my spirit and mind of the bigot I sometimes must be still.

Anger rages not so deep within me especially when my spirit is vulnerable to the bigot.  

Look at this fool.

He’s up to no good.

I can tell by his blackness.   

Yes I say.  Black like Ma’at your great grandma.  

The reason white supremacy destroys evidence falsely calling pyramids tombs.  .

Whether it is the nose of the Sphinx or Building 7, the truth will shine eventually.  

Ma’at is the catalyst.  Her 42 laws invoke Truth, Justice, Order, Harmony, Balance, Reciprocity, and Propriety.  


Exodus 14;14

Matthew 23:12

41st law of Ma’at

Meditate, be still, and find greater Love, Truth, Forgiveness, and Ma’at.  

© 2013 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on September 29, 2013
Last Updated on October 1, 2013
Tags: bigot

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing