Spiritual war

Spiritual war

A Story by cbell
"

If you’re not doing constant battle in your head and in your spirit, your thoughts are poisoning your pursuits of liberation and happiness

"

Spiritual War

 

If you’re not doing constant battle in your head and in your spirit, your thoughts are poisoning your pursuits of liberation and happiness as if a generational slave master that haunted your ancestors still haunts you whether slave or slave master.  You cannot love what you don’t know.  The wicked love unrighteousness and the righteous hate unrighteousness.  Hate is never a good motivator for health, construction, or abundance.  To hate is to injure yourself as if not being able to forgive.  While forgiveness can cast hot coals on those you forgive irrationally. 

To walk safe and undisturbed Zen say “When the deep meaning of things is not understood the mind’s essential peace is disturbed to no avail.” (From The Eye Never Sleeps translation of the Sing Sing Ming.)

I am a truth seeker and server but it is healthier to say one seeks and serves the trinity of truth, love, and forgiveness with gentleness.  It gives you balance, order, harmony, truth, justice, reciprocity, and righteousness.  These are the seven principles of Ma’at the first angle with wings.  Her concepts created all religions and most spiritual belief over thousands of years of science, and science fiction that inspired Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism. 

The world is confusing and dangerous because the truth is not being sought and served unconditionally.  Justice is absent because we are blind without greater truth.  Balance is off creating bipolar and schizophrenic governance reflected in terrorism, mass shootings/bombings, and unrighteous war for profit.   Order is corrupted by those serving the love of money: evil.  Harmony is treason because Ma’at is demonized so oligarchs can sell sanity to the masses.  Reciprocity in this environment will leave everyone blind.  Righteousness is snuffed out like light from a weak fire for fear of being seen, scrutinized, and assassinated.  Still, God’s Love is everywhere speaking to us on infinite levels as if plants could talk like George Washington Carver and traditional medicine men and women profess.

In this age of information many are lost and intoxicated from sensory overload.  We must become silent and still to see the reflection of God’s song walking on spiritual water like the Sun.  Take a breath, take another in on top of that, and one more inhale, then exhale deeply.  How do you feel?  This is our natural state.  Enlightenment is evolving pleasure that you find from serving other’s and in so doing find purpose, acceptance, and appreciation we all desire like the Fruit of the spirit described in Galatians 5.

 

© 2016 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on February 14, 2016
Last Updated on February 14, 2016

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing