66099

66099

A Poem by cbell
"

Before our inhales after our exhale we see God.

"

Squares in a circle.  Circles in a square.

The flow is slow but we still can’t find the beat.

We float endlessly between beats finding peace.

 

Before our inhales after our exhale we see God.

God is so abundant we see more with eyes closed.

Many have fallen to the siren of the abyss.

 

Wanting epiphany at inappropriate times.

Wanting epiphany unnaturally without the innocence of humble children.

Wanting epiphany opens you up to lascivious spirits that lead to prematurity.

 

Spiritual maturity is where Ma’at leads.

Blind spots, pitfalls, and trials reveal themselves in maturity.

Trying to know everything is a disease of the mind.

 

Our compass is Ma’at.

Truth, justice, righteousness, order, harmony, balance, and reciprocity heal and unite us.

As citizens of this community of seven principles of Ma’at we can anticipate Truth, Love, Forgiveness, and gentleness.

 

War, poverty, and diseases of the mind, body, and spirit vanish within the service of Ma’at’s 42 and 7.

Her 42 negative confessions speak to kings, craftsmen, laborers, the ill, and weak.

Hoarders, the greedy, racist, spiritually illiterate, and mentally ill would be identified and corrected. 

 

This world of corruption, confusion, conflict, and contamination could be healed with right thought.

Thought leads to action, action leads to habit, habit leads to character, character leads to deeds, deeds lead to reality, and reality leads back to thought. 

“As a man/woman thinketh in his heart so he is.”  “Know thy self.”  Love yourself with evolving truth, gentleness, and forgiveness.  

© 2016 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on July 18, 2016
Last Updated on July 18, 2016

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing