Reparations FUBU

Reparations FUBU

A Screenplay by cbell
"

We have everything we need to provide reparations for ourselves in America, the diaspora, and Africa.

"
I’m stuck like a junky nodding standing half falling really really slow. Waiting for the masses to wake up.
Don’t know if I can shine this up enough for you to see the vision but without it our people will continue to perish in the street or in for profit prison.
They’re going to try to lynch us either way. We may as well get black listed for actual accomplishments in the pursuit of liberation for all unconditionally.
Let’s pool our money, talents, and labor together to create wealth for the whole community instead of the 1 %. We vote everyday with our labor, and our dollars.
Oligarchs are in legacy with slave masters that have over 300 years of secrets. They know our community is the end of white supremacy. Let’s get together and fund our own reparations. We have everything we need to be free right now. 
Knowledge and wisdom are on the rise with increasing data and technology. Truth, Justice, Righteousness, Order, Balance, Harmony, and Reciprocity. If we would seek and serve these seven principles, we could heal, enlighten and encourage each other working together like Kemetians who are the inspiration for this political experiment. Kemetic African symbols on the dollar bill shed light on the true worth of Africa and Africans.
We are mutating and evolving constantly but until this moment we had no vessel, conduit, or mechanism to seek freedom, happiness, and prosperity proactively. 
 The Booker T. Washington/Marcus Garvey Fund of San Antonio is seeking 20,000 members to donate $10 a month for at least one year. When we have 20,000 abolitionists we will have $200,000 a month to build affordable safe housing that will generate income to provide free daycare with plans to improve education and career opportunities. You can see the plans and make intellectual contributions, suggestions, question, or comment at facebook.com/groups/cbell
Our plan is to build a virtual Black Nation to create a new Black Wall Street to invest the masses funds in one vulnerable city like Chicago, Detroit, East St. Louis, New Orleans, Ferguson, or Baltimore... Once we provide free daycare, safe affordable housing, and businesses that share their profits with the community (all people regardless of skin color) rather than making the 1% richer, we focus the masses' funds on the next city until we have created a safer, more enlightened state, nation, and world. 40 million conscious people investing $10 a month would generate $4.8 billion compounding yearly. We call it the Booker T. Washington/Marcus Garvey Fund. facebook.com/groups/cbell Join today. Print or copy this and share it. Discuss it.
The fund is totally democratic. One person one vote by looking at 3 minute video pitches for projects like conscious music, films, documentaries, and businesses of all types that will receive funding, education, support and encouragement from the collective community they will serve. 
 Our adversaries killed Moammar Gadhafi for trying to unite Africa with one gold based currency. They killed Martin Luther king Jr., Malcolm X, John and Bobby Kennedy and probably many more famous and nameless. We must enter the war with Harriet Tubman’s sentiment, “Give me freedom or give me death.”
This fund has no head to be cut off, no walls or roof to bomb like they did in Philly and Tulsa. Once we have critical mass of 20,000 or more, the movement will grow very quickly with evidence of good works. With each anticipated attack our defenses will grow. We can be free in our lifetime if we can proactively fund our own liberation. If there is a better way, I am eager to hear it.

© 2017 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on May 5, 2017
Last Updated on May 5, 2017
Tags: reparations abolition

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing