Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Lovewithoutlimits

"Archie! Oliver! You guys suck!"
Exclaimed an angry girl, who was sitting on a curb beside her sister watching her neighborhood guy friends skate. Oliver, the tall dark-haired one flipped his bangs and laughed loudly.
"God Claire, lighten up. I send a longboard your way and you're supposed to stop it, not let in nail you in the knee. Alice, tell your sister." The blonde beside him, Archie, scratched his head.
"Yeah, yeah whatever guys. Now give me my board back!" He pointed to the Enjoi longboard in front of a cussing Claire. He jogged over and picked it up, not looking at her while she flipped him off. 

Across the street, another neighbor boy looked out his window. He was in high school like the rest of them, saw them in class, liked to skateboard too, but his timid mind kept him from going outside. Alice turned her head and caught a glimpse of him, he was watching them from his kitchen. 
"Guys, we got a watcher. I think its that kid from school, Eli." She said. Oliver turned and popped up his board, moving his bangs to get a better view. Eli moved away from the window, thinking that now they'd never like him. Claire stood up and grabbed Oliver's hand.
"We should go get him out here! He seems cool. C'mon Oliver!" She begged. He sighed and picked up his board, using his free hand to stick it under his arm.

Eli stood still, were they going to go lecture him for watching? He'd be screwed. He heard the knock on his door and sighed, deciding to face the music. He slowly opened the door and stood, watching the pair in front of him. The girl was clutching the boys hand, and the boy looked fine with it. Okay... He thought. The girl was the first to speak.
"I'm Claire, and this is Oliver. I think you go to our school?"


© 2012 Lovewithoutlimits


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I want more!
I want to read the entire story!

Posted 6 Years Ago


C'mon nicole! Please write some more of it! So far it's awsome!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very short!!!! Good though. May I ask... were you high when you wrote this? Its an honest question because this is kinda wierd.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 23, 2012


Author

Lovewithoutlimits
Lovewithoutlimits

Denver, CO



About
Uh, well, I like music, bands like Never Shout Never, Paramore, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo fighters, Beastie Boys, Gotye and Sublime. Thats naming just a few! more..

Writing