chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Sydney

It was cold and I was flying again. The wind was wiping in my ears and the dusky sky streched out in front of me. I could hear the soilders chasing me thierry feet pounding on the ground like thunder. I Hurd a gunshot. And I was falling. They had skimmed my wing, just enough to make me fall. My heart was in my throught, struggling to flap them to stay up. Oh god! I'm going to actuly fall actuly get captured and die. After everything. I shut my eyes tight preparing for the splat. Then I felt arms gripping me. And a swoosh of wings. I opened my eyes to see a clocked figure head down caring me. "Igan! That god! I would have died!" I said. He didn't respond or even look up. "You could at least say your welcome." I told him. His hood blew off and the first thing I saw was a mess of light brown hair. "Drop me." I said turning my head.


© 2013 Sydney


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this first chapter is a really hook, I already want to know more about all of this. I just have one question, this is book 2, so have you already written a first book? Also I know you said to ignore spelling and grammar errors but I would suggest putting this through a spell checker; you can find them on the internet if you need to. It would make it easier to read. But, a very enticing chapter. I really want to know what this is about, and actually who this person is that caught them and they don't like it. Very exciting.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2013
Last Updated on June 28, 2013


Author

Sydney
Sydney

GA



About
I am a 12 year old seventh grader who loves writing. I have already written a novel, and are in the middle of about seven more.I also write poems. I hope you like my work!! more..

Writing