She & Her

She & Her

A Poem by E.I. Scott
"

She is amazing

"
She is so fascinating, so beautiful. I want to get to know every last piece of her.
but she won't let me.
She makes me feel so good, yet so bad.
I want her to be interested in me, but she doesn't.
I want to hug her, hold her hand, and kiss her forehead. but she won't let me into her life.
I want to have a deep conversation with her, but it seems she counts down the seconds to when I'm gone.
She is my favorite person, but I am not hers.
She makes me smile without provocation, but I'm not the person she puts on a smile for.
When I make her laugh, I feel I can accomplish anything. When I fail, I feel like a great annoyance, a burden. 
Something has happened to me ever since I met her. She has lifted me out of hopelessness, she has also crushed me. I realize that's my own doing. 
I only wish for the best for her. She is the best person I know, the person I want in my life the most. She just doesn't want me in hers. All of that is okay though, as long as she is happy...

© 2017 E.I. Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on October 5, 2017
Last Updated on October 5, 2017
Tags: Relationships, Crush, Women, Love

Author

E.I. Scott
E.I. Scott

Centralia, WA



About
Starting to write my feelings, thoughts and experiences. I just want to share them. My brain races 24/7 at 50 mph. more..

Writing
Fool! Fool!

A Poem by E.I. Scott


Shake Shake

A Story by E.I. Scott