Free Riders

Free Riders

A Story by LuLuIcey
"

I hate FREE RIDERS

"
Dear Diary,
It have been a month or more. Sorry that I am extremely busy with my school works. However, much THANKS to THOSE free riders!
---------------------------------------------------------------
On the first day of the Chinese History project...
"We are going to finish the video taking this weekend!" recommended Chris.
"So...Where are we going to do the video taking?" I asked.
"Hopefully...at my house," cried James,"I have a real big garden!"
"Okay, thanks!" I answered.
---------------------------------------------------------------

On that weekend...
"We're going to do a drama!" Chris cried with excitement, " I have finished the script and Sky will be the actress."
"Fine.What's the drama about?" I asked. It is surprise that Chris would done his work."By the way, how about James? What will he be responsible for?"
"I am going to be the video editing!" James replied.
"Well, we need to start fast! Sky, the video is about a television broadcast that talks about Tang dynasty to Qing dynasty. Fine?" Chris shouted.
"How about the dialogues? I haven't had much research about it. But, isn't that YOUR job to think of the dialogues?" I rebutted. A script writer should be someone RESPONSIBLE for the whole scene! 
"I'm JUST a script writer!" Chris shouted.
At last, *I* am the one who was responsible for the WHOLE video(dialogues and acting)...OH MY GOD!!!!
 ---------------------------------------------------------------

But this wasn't the end.

On the last day before the deadline...

"Sorry! Guys! My computer broke and I CAN'T finish the video editing! Sorry!" James apologized.

"I will finish the rest cause I did the script writing already..."Chris answered. 

"I will NOT finish the rest of it! I acted the WHOLE video already!" But that is destiny. Work is always given to those who got straight A's in their report card.

"But you're the ONLY one who Knew how editing" James murdered.

"No way! Never ever!"It was too late the eject. James and Chris ran away with an USB left on my table.

COME ON! I HATE IT!

  ---------------------------------------------------------------

For years and years, free riders ALWAYS appear in our projects. Project works will soon become an individual work when they exist. Why? Did free riders care about leaders? Is it really necessary? 

Fine. I am finish with it!
Cheers,
Sky

 

© 2015 LuLuIcey


Author's Note

LuLuIcey
Please ignore the mistake as I stopped writing for about a month.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on December 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 1, 2015
Tags: School

Author

LuLuIcey
LuLuIcey

About
Well, I am new and I love to write everything in my life,ecspecially about the society. I am an extraordinary girl, in my writings, I am Sky.To be honest, that is my friend' nickname~~BFF That's a.. more..

Writing
Why? Indeed. Why? Indeed.

A Story by LuLuIcey


I'm Out I'm Out

A Story by LuLuIcey