Valentine Love Letter

Valentine Love Letter

A Story by Cresent Moon
"

This is actually what my best friend had sent me just yesterday although it's not valentine day yet he already sent me this .... why?? read if you want to know!!

"

Dear Cresent,

It has been 3 years hasn't it,Cres?

How have you been?

Well, I hope you're fine..

And I'm sorry for not contacting you all these years.. But I miss you, y'know..

The reason why I can't contact you is ... well.. what else but my sickness?..... This sickness of mine is really a pain in the butt y'know!

 

And I just want to say this,

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY... Even though it's still not valentine yet...

I can't sent it on the valentine day because of .. my sickness again...I actually ... will have an operation at the day after tomorrow.. and the doctor sid that I might be in coma.. and...It has been too long and I miss you and the others, so .. well, I guess I just have a bud luck.. or the time hate me..

Oh well! I end it here 'kay! Wait for me please Cres.. I swear I come back..

 

With Love and Yours Truly,

Jonathan

 

© 2009 Cresent Moon


Author's Note

Cresent Moon
Well what do you think and feel?? sad?? And all of these are true.. Actually at the real letter it has ...well sorta kinda .. fading red liquid and .. well .. I think he cry when he write this letter... Anyway thanks for the review!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my, what a combination of sweet & sour!
I hope that he is OK and NO coma so that he can personally wish you a happy valentines day!

This is such a wonderful letter!
And You are wonderful friend for posting this!

Your fan,
The Duchesspoet!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Aww, this is very sweet, but sad at the same time. The end was really sweet, and I hope the surgery goes as planned and he comes out fine. A good letter!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2009

Author

Cresent Moon
Cresent Moon

Jakarta, Indonesia



About
Hello!! I'm Lu Xun!! Actually, I'm Cresentia16!!I'm really new to this site!! I move here because I'm tired of writing at a certain site, that I won't mention it's name!! ( though I only write a bit.... more..

Writing