It began with Whispers.

It began with Whispers.

A Story by Luchia
"

A girl gets messed with by a ghost and horror.

"

I was sitting in my room alone since my mother and father had gone out for their anniversary which just so happened to also be my birthday. I told my parents they could go out and not to worry about me since I was old enough to look out for myself. I was in my room listening to music when I first heard them. I didn't actually know what they were at first, I had thought it was coming from outside but then I realized my window was closed so they couldn't be I pushed it off thinking it was nothing and just turned my music up to drown them out, which I would later find out was a bad idea.

Eventually I’d gotten bored with the music so I decided to play a game on my Wii. I’d picked a game I liked and sat down to play. After a little bit, once I was really into the game, it happened. The censor flew off the TV, unplugging itself from the Wii so it could fly across my room. It took my brain a moment to register what had happened. When finally I realized what happened, I slowly and calmly got up, turned my Wii off, and walked to the living room. I refused to go back to my room for three days until I’d managed to convince myself it had just been my imagination.

On the third day, I was standing in front of my bookshelf, writing my name in my books, when it felt like someone was tugging on the back of my shirt. Kind of like a little kid would do if they were sad or apologizing for something which somehow made me feel better and not scared so I just accepted the possibility that there was a ghost in my bedroom. It hadn't seemed hostile though so I didn't mind, having a ghost in my room seemed cool anyway. It wasn't until a few months later that more stuff started happening. Oh and did I forget to mention that this was a new house, we just moved there a few months earlier. Anyway, back to the other stuff. So after a couple months I would hear some deep breathing. I wrote it off as either me or Taylor, which is what I named the ghost in case it was a boy or girl, besides that at night I would hear light clicking and most recently I’d felt as if I were being poked all over, on my thighs, my legs, and even my butt which kind of annoyed me. My mom had noticed that in the basement some wine bottles had been uncorked. The bottles couldn't have accidentally got uncorked, they were wine bottles after all. After that is when the scary stuff started occurring.

The first thing was I started seeing was what looked like a humanoid shape. I’d see it out of the corner of my eye all the time like it was getting bolder. I ignored it though because I still felt safe. Then I would wake up with bruises and tiny cuts that I couldn't remember getting but I’d always had a bad memory so I just thought it was my clumsiness. After that though things started getting really freaky. My stuff would just disappear and then reappear a couple hours, maybe even days later. I started getting worried when the things didn't reappear. Then one day I saw my game controller lift off the floor and just float in mid-air, I stared at it until it just dropped as if gravity had taken over again.

I never told anyone anything that happened. I didn't want them to think I was insane. I had started getting worried and scared about what would happen. After that, my stuff would keep floating or even flying across the room. Once my hairbrush, hit my leg, it stung for a bit but I ignored it. Then, the objects would cut me such as a pair of scissors would fly by me and cut my legs and arms. Once that happened I decided that was enough, I had to tell someone or this might go bad, really bad.

The next morning after I’d arrived at school, I kept my usual routine but when I’d met up with my friend Maria I decided to tell her, she’d understand and help me more than anyone else. “Maria, um there’s something I have to tell you” I said quietly “What? Don’t tell me you’re pregnant, you better not be pregnant” she answered with her usual sarcastic twinge “No of course not, anyway what I wanted to say was I…uh…think my bedroom’s haunted...” I let it trail off as even to me I sounded a bit odd. Maria laughed, hard and hearty. She slapped my back with her hand but not hard enough to cause pain. “Oh Sandy, that was a good one, you as well as I, know ghosts don’t exist.” I filled with dread upon her answer and dropped it. No one would believe me, especially if Maria didn't, I could handle this on my own if this is how it would be when I tried to tell someone about it.
About a month later, I woke up to the feeling of hands on my neck cutting, off my air supply. There wasn't anyone there though; I’d almost blacked out when I felt air enter my lungs again. I greedily choked in as much air as I could breathe. I then sat up because I could see the black figure standing at the edge of my bed. I now noticed that it had red eyes and a devilish smile. I got so scared I went to get up but I couldn't, it seemed as if the figure was holding me down somehow. As I stared at it, it opened its mouth and that is when I realized it was a man from its voice.

He said one sentence “Come with me, Sandra” after that I blacked out and woke up some time later. I didn't know how much time had passed though. I could see my body lying on my bed. Anyway I knew when I saw my body that I was dead and he had killed me. I didn't even know if he had a name or why he knew mine but I do know I’m stuck with him forever.

I was here. With him. Forever


© 2014 Luchia


Author's Note

Luchia
All reviews welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on June 10, 2014
Last Updated on June 10, 2014

Author

Luchia
Luchia

Lindenwold, NJ



About
I love writing and reading and anime and gaming and just stuff. I hope to make writing my career as its one of the only things I'm good at. more..

Writing
Me Me

A Poem by Luchia