The deadly feeling

The deadly feeling

A Story by Lucy Granger

The hatred, like and epidemic. Contaminating every Km, every m, every last bit of land with a sickly feeling of rage. pounding through the town, causing casualties by the million. Getting to everyone, the people you love suddenly become the enemies; the people you trust, the rivals. There are no teams when it comes to hatred and rage. The things you see change form, you are blinded by a wall you built between yourself and the "others". Your heart pounding faster, trying to keep up. Your breath quickening trying to eliminate the hate from your system. Everyone is separated, love is dead.And when the hatred goes, abandons you after having invaded you, it leaves you helpless. You are then overcome by melancholy, you shall never be happy again, never be angry again. Your soul will then drift away, but your body will remain. Ghost don't exist do they? Just ask the people who have been roaming this earth, with no meaning, no feelings. Dead, yet still here.

© 2017 Lucy Granger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My body was dragged in ever more than Ana-stacias into the dark of this and the whole pathos.
I was really scared.
Kudos

Posted 7 Years Ago


You really dragged every part of my body into this story. The way that you wrote it made my feel that there was no way out. I did not want it to end. You really made the purpose of this story reveal and put it in a marvelous way. Please, keep writing!

Posted 7 Years Ago


I usually only write scary and creepy stories because I cannot describe one thing in 100 words. You can and it's really cool.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 4, 2017
Last Updated on February 4, 2017


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Fear The Fear

A Story by Lucy Granger


Hope Hope

A Story by Lucy Granger