Chpt.1 Dreams

Chpt.1 Dreams

A Chapter by Lunar Crystal
"

"Dios tenga piedad y nos perdone si hemos pecado y no dejes que este hombre malo nos hieren,¡Oh señor!" means "God have mercy and forgive us if we sin and do not let the bad man hurt us, O Lord!"

"
Almost every night I sleep I dream of the school being invaded by a man with a machete pointed at a class full of students and a teacher while he's demanding to know where The key is, but no mater how many times the people told the crazy man they didn't know what key he was talking about someone got killed. I can still hear their screams and their crying echoing in my mind repeatedly like a broken record. I've told my therapist about the dreams that I've been having and what she asked me were the same old damn stupid questions: 
How have you been feeling?
I've been okay lately.
Do you still hear those voices in your mind?
Yes, they make me argue with myself.
Are you still having thoughts of commuting suicide? 
Depends on the situation, but not as much as before ma'am.
Are you thinking of hurting somebody for no reason? 
'Right now you.' Sometimes to the people I hate and yeah just randomly.
How often do you see movies or shows that involve something similar?
About every day if they're on; I like watching Crime, Drama, Science fiction, Mystery.
What shows do you watch the most?
Criminal Minds, Psych, House, Doctor Who, and Sherlock on my laptop.
Oh. Okay. And how often do you go visit your families graves? And attended funerals of people you don't know and don't plan of knowing, or do you not do that anymore?
And that's my cue where I spear her with a death glare and walk out the large mahogany wooden door with crystal tears forming in the pit of my pearl gray eyes, why does she always have to bring up my dead family...always, why?

Finally I've gotten rid of those damn dreams, or so I thought. A couple weeks later I'm writing down notes as the Spanish teacher lectures, then we hear screaming and immediately the principal's voice filled the school warning everyone to run inside the nearest classroom and lock all the doors and hide because there are three crazed drunken men one with a machete and two with guns calling out a woman's name and asking about The stolen key aiming their weapon at anyone near them. 'S**t.' I stand up and freeze staring at the now locked door while everybody quickly hides away from it; I begin trembling when there was hard banging against it then one of my friends Ada calls "Luna!" and pulls me into the bunch and squeezes my pale hand when the door was kicked open, we all scream and the teacher pulls us all together near her. "Damn why?" I whisper gripping Ada's hand with warm tears dropping on to it, "Dios tenga piedad y nos perdone si hemos pecado y no dejes que este hombre malo nos hieren, ¡Oh señor!" the teacher prayed as the man stumbled mumbling curse words, I chuckle at the sight of how damn pathetic he is, I start laughing loud pointing at the drunken male who is getting near to us, to me, and holding my stomach when I got bad cramps then I stop. Hell, it's those two annoying voices in my head again why now out of all the time in the world why at this very moment? "You should kill yourself, nobody needs you." the male voice said followed by the female "Don't listen to him he's lying you should live, you're happy alive you don't want to be sad, do you?" "The woman LIES!! Don't listen to that crap, she's just worthless just like you!" I feel more tears run down my cheeks and down to my lips tasting the salty touch. "I AM NOT LYING!! You're the one who's telling her nonsense. Child don't listen to him you are happy"" I grit my teeth and shout "LIAR!!" I stand up and the man picks up his broad heavy knife and clumsily runs towards me punching me down to the floor chocking me asking me about The key and where had I hid it, but I simply reply I don't know! I can't move except speak, Is it fear? Did I freeze some how? No, It's the voices controlling me again. God, why now? The bad man grined and started beating me with the end of his weapon and his large strong fists then stood up and slashed my throat, stabbed my arms, my stomach, then like scissors to paper cut from there up to my chest ripping open my upper body; I scream in extreme agony crying my eyes out listening to the people next to me do the same shielding their faces from the gory sight in front of them. I'm finally able to think clearly 'this is good. I'm doing good! I'm buying us all some time for the police to come save...them. I helped? Did I really?' *Bang!* one shot and the crazy head falls to his side in pain, I hear a female police officer call for medical help on her radio, but then. It all went silent as a harsh cold gush of wind blew across the room. I'm already dead. Am I? How come I can still hear and blurry see them but I can't feel anything. No, no I can still feel, who is this? Someone picks me up and more bullets are launched, at me? Or to whom is holding me? I start to scream in my mind "WHO IS HOLDING ME?! PUT ME DOWN! DAMN IT DON'T YOU HEAR ME PUT ME DOWN THIS"" "Shut up." a male's deep voice interrupts me with cold lips pressing against my own holding me tighter and when he parts he whispers "Wake up. You live again. You are not going to die, at least not yet." I open my eyes and gasp the person who was carrying me was wearing a black cloak with the hoodie covering half his face and a large black and red scythe on his back, it's death? But he looks like...a human adult? "Death? Why are you"" "I told you to shut up." he puts me down on the floor gently and HOLYPOPTARTSGODWHATTHEFLUCKJUSTHAPPENDIDDEATHJUSTKISSMEANDTELLMETOSHUTUPTWICEOHMYGODTHISISALLFREAKINGFAKEITISALLANACTDEATHCANTBERIGHTHERELIKENOW!" The man disappears in a second into thin air and my mind just explodes. HOLYSHOOTWHATTHEHELLOHMYLORD.CRAKERSSLICKSLIMMYSILLYSLOTHTHATFREAKINGTUNASALADDRESSINGONACOB!! I faint on the spot.


© 2013 Lunar Crystal


Author's Note

Lunar Crystal
Please ignore any grammar problems I wrote this at 3 AM so I was sleepy and I messed up

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on May 15, 2013
Last Updated on May 15, 2013
Tags: Fiction, books, dreams