Hyu

Hyu

A Chapter by LunarDragon

Gloved fingers wrapped themselves around a needle in front of me. Slowly they moved toward my arm. I stiffened as the needle went in, soothed by the soft murmurs of "It's alright" and "You'll be fine". Which didn't help a bit. I winced as Dr. Johann pulled the needle out, looking me in the eye to see if I was alright. The needle fell onto the tray next to me, making a CLANG as it hit the tray's surface. 
"Come back if you're still having problems." Dr. Johann said leading me out.

My forehead touched the window. I watched other cars and houses wiz by. My Uncle looked over at me occasionally. Finally he cleared his throat.
"How are you?" Uncle Reg. asked. I shrugged. "Hungry?" I nodded. Uncle Reg. nodded. 
"Good. You Aunts making meatloaf." My mouth started to water. Aunt Meagan's meatloaf was the best. I turned to Uncle Reg. 
"Will what Dr. Johann gave me work?" I asked, in sign language. Uncle Reg. smiled.
"Of course." 

"Hyu, Reginald! How did it go?" Aunt Meagan asked when we came through the front door. Uncle Reg. set his long coat on the victorian rack beside the door.
"It was great! Dr. Johann gave her the medicine and now she'll be fine!" Uncle Reg. turned to me. "If those human girls give you anymore trouble, you have my permission. I hope to get a call from the school."
"Reginald!" Aunt Meagan exclaimed slapping him in the arm. I smiled. Aunt Meagan set a plate down in front of me as I sat at the table. I looked around.
"Where's Rufus?" I asked, in sign language. 
"Oh, Rufus." Aunt Meagan asked. "Rufus, dinner!" A few seconds later, Rufus came bounding down the stairs.
"Yeah?"
"Dinner." Aunt Meagan replied. Me and Uncle Reg. shared a smirk as Rufus sat down, his chestnut hair rumpled as usual and his wrinkled shirt was covered in dirt, made Aunt Meagan give him a look of disapproval.
"Hyu, how was the doc?" I shrugged at Rufus' question. He smiled. "Was he cute?" I looked at Rufus like he was going to die.
"He was not. He was utterly fat if you ask me." I replied in sign language. Rufus Smirked.
"Hyu!" Aunt Meagan said disapprovingly. She turned to Uncle Reg. "She gets it from you!" Uncle Reg. started laughing.


© 2013 LunarDragon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol. I like her. Sign language, huh? Interesting way to get a person to speak. I like it. Can't wait for more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


LunarDragon

10 Years Ago

thank you again! :D I did forget to post it though so I haven't worked on it for a while.
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Ah. I see. Well, can't wait for more! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 11, 2013
Last Updated on November 25, 2013


Author

LunarDragon
LunarDragon

IL



About
I like writing, drawing, and reading. I'm trying to write a novel and I love mechanics and engineering. Favorite Movies/TV: Knight and Day The A-Team Spirited Away My Neighbor Totoro Princes.. more..

Writing