Craving Kisses..?    Chapter three: Meeting you - Part one.

Craving Kisses..? Chapter three: Meeting you - Part one.

A Chapter by Lara

"LANA!" A loud screech erupted from behind the girl known as Lana, she turned to see her best friend, Bethany.

"You've been out of it all day, what's up with you?" Bethany questioned innocently, catching up to Lana and now walking by her side.

"I'm excited about meeting my online friends." Lana stated casually, since her friend Bethany already knew about them. "Those guys? They're probably a bunch of 60 year old men." Bethany giggled at her own comment before skipping down the street.

Lana glared playfully at Bethany and giggled a little herself. "Nooooo! Don't say that." She whined, as she caught up with Bethany. Her friend smirked and twirled round to face Lana, her curly auburn hair bouncing upon her shoulders. "Oooooo... Does Lana have a crush~!?" She cooed excitedly. Lana blushed lightly as she pouted. " No! I just t-trust them, okay!?" She stuttered out, embarrassed.

Bethany pulled a funny face, before bursting out in laughter. " You're so easy to tease Lana! Chilllll~ I was only kidding." Bethany explained as she stopped in front of a house, her house.

"Well, as much fun as it has been teasing you, I hope everything goes well with the meet up. I'll pray that they aren't 60 year old men for you!" She finished with a small chuckle, before waving and running into her house.
Lana glared at the door of the house before mumbling to herself. "They better not be 60 year old men, or I'm blaming you."

Lana flopped onto her bed as soon as she got home, mentally exhausted from school. She closed her eyes and sighed in relief that it was Friday, her favourite day of the week. She smiled into her pillow before rolling over and pulling her phone out.


      - Hiro is online -


Hiro: *waits for someone to come online because I'm lonely~*


     - Lana is online -


Hiro: Lanaaaa! <3
Hiro: I missed you ;u;


Lana: Awww <3 I'm here now. XD


Hiro: Ye! You are. *hugsssss*


Lana: *Huggles back* How are you today, Hiro?


Hiro: School was boring, But Kiro and I are really excited to meet you and the others!


Lana: I'm excited too! And luckily we don't have much longer to wait!

Hiro: ^~^ How was school?


Lana: Tiring, so much studying. ;c


Hiro: Yeah -u- I feel you. Luckily I'm really good at computing though, so I don't have to stress about that.


Lana: Lucky you. -w-


Hiro: xD oh shush, Lana. You're really smart.


Lana: Pshhhh, liessss.


Hiro: Nooooo liesss~


Lana: Much lies!


Hiro: None!

Hiro: We're acting like children. XD


Lana: I'm a child at heart. c: Lol


Hiro: Well, that hyperness is lovable.


Lana: Awww, you're too cute Hiro!


Hiro: *blushes* shushhhhhh, I'm not.


Lana: I'll shoosh XD


Hiro: You better, anyway I've got to go. It's about time Kiro and I start to get ready for our meet.


Lana: Mhm, same for me! I'll see you later, face to face!


Hiro: Love ya, Lana. <3


Lana: Love you too! <333 ^^


        - Hiro is offline -


         - Lana is offline -


"Ahhh, I better call brother." Lana whispered to herself as she clicked off the chat app and on to contacts. She then called her brother, yawning as the phone rang.

"Heya sis, what do you need?" She could hear her brother yawn on the other end of the phone, he must have been overworking himself again. "Hey Luca, I'm just calling to see if you remember that you need to come pick me up in an hour." She replied, stretching her legs. "Ah, yeah I remember, you're meeting with those people from that weird chat thingy?" He asked boredly.

"Mhm, I'm really excited." Lana answered with a small smile. She could hear her brother chuckle as he spoke. "Well, it makes me happy that you're happy." This time he spoke with a happier tone. "Go get ready, I'll come down to the house in about 30 minutes, you better be ready! Otherwise I'll visit them instead." Lana fake gasped and laughed a little. "Sure, sure. See you later, big bro."

Once he has also said his goodbyes she hung up and dropped her phone onto her pillow, before jumping up off her bed and opening her closet doors. She picked out a short black skirt and a beige sweater.

She quickly changed into the said clothes and gently brushed through her long hair. Once she was done she stood in front of her mirror and smiled in satisfaction, the two items she had chose went well together.

She did a small twirl before sitting back down on her bed and reaching out for her small white handbag, placing her purse, makeup and her phone inside it

She did a small twirl before sitting back down on her bed and reaching out for her small white handbag, placing her purse, makeup and her phone inside it. She then put the handbag over her shoulder and made her way to the living room. Where her Labrador, Lucky was sleeping soundly.

She crouched down next to the Lab and pet his head softly, he opened one eye to look at her as she did so. "Hey buddy, I'll be gone for a little while. Think you can watch the house for me?" She whispered, so she wouldn't scare him awake. Lucky sneezed and barked quietly, before closing his eye and dozing off again . Lana smiled at her pup, before pushing herself off the ground and walking over to her front door.

She opened it slowly and stepped outside before locking it behind her. She placed her keys in her handbag and  ran over to a car parked next to her house, her brother's car. She swiftly got inside and put her seatbelt on excitedly, staring ahead at the road.

Her brother smiled and started the car up. "Eager are we?" He jokingly asked. Lana nodded and leaned back on the chair. "Well, here we go, try not to get too nervous." Her brother whispered as he began driving down the road which would lead them to the station, the place where Lana would finally meet her best friends.



© 2017 Lara


Author's Note

Lara
Authors Note - The last part was kinda rushed, so I'm sorry if that ruined the story for you in anyway -w- I'm not very good at writing but I hope that you can still enjoy this story and it's chapters. Thank youuuu for reading! <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on May 27, 2017
Last Updated on May 27, 2017


Author

Lara
Lara

Scotland , United Kingdom



About
My name is Lara, I like to write stories and draw. I'm quite a creative person. more..

Writing
Fragile Fragile

A Book by Lara