A Mermaid Tale

A Mermaid Tale

A Story by MoonChild
"

I didn't want this one to be much like other mermaid stories.

"
There once was a redheaded girl named Dreamer she was a very lonesome person, every relationship she been in never lasted. She began to not even try for love anymore. She lived in Bodega Bay and worked in a shell shop tell 6:00 Monday thru Thursday and every night after work she'd walk the beach, slowly thinking.
 Out in the deep abyss there is a mermaid with long curly brown hair and a blue tail named Nokomis, she had her heart broke to many times to count and was really fed up with it, at this point she was a man hater. She had been watching this particularly fascinating girl walk down the beach Monday thru Thursday night. To tell the truth you could say Desiree had deep feelings for this girl, and was waiting for the right moment to expose herself to the pretty redheaded girl.
 It was a Tuesday night and Dreamer had worked a little later than expected it was about 7:30 and the air was humid on the beach she had this weird feeling about her like she didn't want to go home as soon as she normally did either. She was approaching a big rock and as she walked around it there was this beautifully mesmerizing mermaid. "Hi" Nokomis says "Whats your name?" "Oh my gosh your a mermaid?" Dreamer asks. "Yes, and a very lonely one at that." Dreamer smiles "My name is dreamer," "Oh wow that really fits you Dreamer, I watch you walk every night and it always looks as if your dreaming." Nokomis explains. "What, you watch me every night? Why?" Dreamer asks with a confused expression. "Because to be quite honest I'm fascinated by you, your beautiful." Nokomis answers. Blushing Dreamer says, "Well thank you, your very pretty yourself." "Would you like to come swimming with me?" Nokomis asks looking her in the eyes. "Well it's very cold tonight and I need to be getting home soon. And I kinda can't swim." Dreamer answers blushing again. "Alright well I'll see you tomorrow night at 6:15,"
 The next night Nokomis was sitting in the same spot, a spot that Dreamer had walked by many times before and never once seen a mermaid. They seen each other and talked every night... One night the conversation got real intense. "If I tried would you let me kiss you?" Dreamer asks. "Of course I would darling, I would let you any day." Nokomis smiles a very sly smile. Dreamer leans in and they have the most magical kiss, both girls lips are so soft. You could smell the love in the air. "I'm tired of men all they ever do is break your heart, I'm ready to try it with a women." Nokomis explains "You remember when we talked about you being able to change me into one of you?" Dreamer asked. "Yes," Nokomis says smiling, "are you ready.....? "Oh you are ready i'm so excited." "Yes and I think I love you," Dreamer reply's. "Oh I love you too Dreamer, come back tomorrow night and we'll change you and you can start your new life with me in the ocean."
 Nokomis swims to the deep deep ocean floor and gets a magical pearl, and is back in time to put her imprint on it and before 6:00. Dreamer walks up in a white gown with nothing else under it and sits beside her. "Are you ready?" Nokomis asks. "Yes!" Dreamer reply's. "Then stand up and take your gown off." Dreamer stands and removes her clothes, then Nokomis starts praying to mother Gaia. "Now swallow this pearl," Nokomis proposes. Dreamer grabs it and practically shoves it down her throat. "Now lay your gown on the sand out of the oceans reach and lay on top of it." Nokomis Directs. Dreamer did just what she said.
 One hour later Nokomis is out in the water waiting for her to wake, suddenly she gasp awake and from her toes up a bright and beautiful green tail began to form. They both looked at each other with great intensity, Nokomis climbed up on the beach and helped Dreamer into the water. Dreamer had never felt this way before she felt healthier than she ever had before, not to min chin she was swimming something else she had never done before. They were in love and she was a creature she never knew existed until a few months ago. They both swam and lived happily ever after. 

© 2015 MoonChild


Author's Note

MoonChild
Hope yall enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on December 3, 2015
Last Updated on December 3, 2015

Author

MoonChild
MoonChild

Franklin, NC



About
I'm a brunet girl, 19 years old, love hiking and camping, I love poetry and dark stories. more..

Writing